Re: LD Miller on NBC this wednesday

"Life is good" -- Grandpa Stu, 2006.

Nice link, Gramps. smile

LD was great! Congrats on moving up.
I managed to get Joe's name mentioned on Clear Channel KZPS this morning.......4 times! DJ's were talking about the show and I called to find out what they thought of LD. I mentioned that LD played on song #10, You're Funeral, My Trial of Joe Bonamassa's new CD. Bo roberts repeated asking "This kid plays on Joe Bonamassa's new CD?". They played the recorded phone session 2 times.
Can't get them to play his music, but I did get his name out there.
Cion

So, I apologize in advance for clogging the boards a bit on this, but don't want anyone to miss this and I know all us Joe fans are also LD fans.
THIS WEDNES  AUG. 16 IS THE FINALS FOR AMERICA'S GOT TALENT ON NBC AND WE ALL HAVE TO BE READY TO KICK IT IN GEAR FOR LD MILLER>    Here is the scoop.
Show is 8-10pm and I've heard LD and his brother Cole are on near the end of the finals.  VOTING is 10pm to 12 midnight only.  Everyone can vote 10 times per phone line.  The # will probably be 866-846-8310.  You also need to vote 10 times per email at nbc.com and can text 10 times "10" to 97979.  The numbers might be wrong but will be posted on the show after 9:30pm.   

The Millers are running about 3rd or 4th in most polls, and the heavy favorite is an Idol style singer that has raw talent, but hasn't made the kind of sacrifices the Millers have pursuing original blues and blues/rock music for 5 years on the road.  So Joe fans, we're on a mission. for real music.   

For those of you who are truly excited about this (and I know there is a lot) and want to get behind this, the best thing you can do is to email friends, family, coworkers, anyone you know and ask them to vote this Wednes. too.   Heck, I've even been telling flight attendants, store clerks and tellers this week.