Topic: LD Miller on NBC this wednesday

Just got an email from LD's manager, and found out that LD & his brother Cole, will be on the semi-final show of America's Got Talent on NBC this Wednesday, June 12.  Be sure and vote for them Chicago-Style....early and often.

Re: LD Miller on NBC this wednesday

I just found a video clip from show tonight.

follow link - show @ NBC 8:30pm eastern

http://video.nbc.com/v/?linkid=24049&am … 0yahoo.com

This kid is so awesome! He really gets it, doesn't he?
Cion

1-866-856-8310

Jester,
Thanks for the phone#.  I had a roomful of screaming 14 year old girls who were drooling over LD's older brother, they knocked the pen out of my hand!!  LD is awesome!!! You gotta' love and admire that brotherly love, way to go LD and I hope LD wins! Good Luck LD!!!

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

Way to go LD and Cole.  On to the finals!

Congrats to the Millers for going to the finale!!!  Rock on...

Music is good for the Soul...

jdh8668 wrote:

Just got an email from LD's manager, and found out that LD & his brother Cole, will be on the semi-final show of America's Got Talent on NBC this Wednesday, June 12.  Be sure and vote for them Chicago-Style....early and often.

Didn't need to vote. If they hadn't won I would have to believe Mayor Daley had something to do with it.

We ...  as Joe fan's recognize greatness and that is a part of why we follow and support Joe as we do.

When we cheer & yell at show's,   Joe your awesome dude - keep playing.

Our friend Joe speak's softly in a humble voice,   Naw it's just me, let's have some fun now.

When Joe SHOUTED that LD was awesome ... some questioned, some agreed.

After that performance we can all agree why we love Joe so much, he recognized greatness and shared with us first.

LD, you ROCKED the House & I look forward to watch (and photograph)  you and Joe play together.

Fotopete

GO LD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man im only a year older than LD.
He is amazing and an inpiration to me.
He is soo awesome! I hope to jam with him one day!
come on down to Charleston, Miller band!!!! We'd love yall here!!!!
LD and Cole did such a great job! They did one of my favorite songs too, "Use Me".
Ahh man, I can't get over it! LD is so awesome!!!
I hope to meet ya one day LD!! follow your dreams! thats what im doing!
mannnnnnnnnnn, GO LD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im might be your biggest fan, dude! (besides your family)
great job, again!
and thanks for the amazing performance.

peace,
sarah

"The World misses his music, but I miss my brother."
-Jimmie Vaughan

I don't know......that dog act was so cute and oh my god, they were all so talented. NBC probably has a  fall series lined up for them.....hosted by Paris Hilton and called "Doggie Style".
NOT!!!
Go Millers!

jim m wrote:

Didn't need to vote. If they hadn't won I would have to believe Mayor Daley had something to do with it.

I posted the number before they got voted to go to the finals.

LD just kicked SO much.........well, you know! It's great how close he and his family are, and that really showed through with Piers comments about ditching his brother, Cole. That was a tough thing to say, especially to a 12 year old! However when LD plays, it's hard to beleive he IS 12 years old! That kid OWNED that stage, the audience AND the judges.
Owned them.
You go, LD!
Amazing performance last night.

Florida Dave wrote:

The military industrial complex is a front for multi-national corporations whose sole purpose is to conspire against Michael Jackson's monkey.

"Bad Monkey! Bad, Bad Monkey!"  --Michael Jackson

I was waiting to vote for him, and they didn't review his number!  I was so mad!  then I remembered it was "10" so i  voted, and I got an autoreply that they were the judge's pick.  sssssssccccchhhhhewwwww!

very cool kid!

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

Hey guys, you out to check out the AGT message boards over on NBC.com

There are a couple of harmonica "teachers" who are trashing LD's talent.

I've posted a couple of replies, nothing nasty of course, just calling them out for them being JEALOUS of a 12 year old kid!!

Here's a couple thread links but I don't know if they are viewable unless you join the NBC boards (which takes like 5 seconds to do). Maybe some other LD/JB fans can back him up there!

http://boards.nbc.com/nbc/index.php?act … ntry646595

http://boards.nbc.com/nbc/index.php?sho … ntry646654

http://boards.nbc.com/nbc/index.php?act … ntry646664

I think everyone here agrees that LD is awesome.....a phenom.....So if we all agree on that....I'd like to bring up the most humorous part of the show for me......When Regis went off on some tangent...trying to compliment LD.....he spoke of  another young phenom that started in Vegas years ago...he made the comparison between Wayne Newton and LD.....did anybody else find that odd ? Regis Regis Regis.....???What were you thinking LOL !!!

Sogs

"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe, uh, diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

I wondered if that comment had anything to do with LD playing Vegas at the Sahara 6 nights a week this summer?