Re: Vegas Anyone?

My husband and I will be both at Santa Fe and Boulder Stations - can't miss Joe for anything!  We'll be bringing a few rocker co-workers to Boulder (the more enthusiastic crowd, me thinks).

Can't wait and fingers crossed that Joe keeps his throat in check - LUBE IT!!

Managed to "run into" Tara at Santa Fe Station...the rat. Didn't tell me she was coming out, she wanted to surprise me. She succeeded. I actually missed most of "Takin' The Hit".

Vegas friend brought a bunch of band/work buddies with him and all were duly impressed. Also saw another local I'd met in a Boulder Station bar earlier in the day. Plus Joan A's friends (who've become people I can't imagine NOT seeing in town) were there. They know who they are.

Joe was in fine voice, his playing was absolutely superb, and it was awesome to catch up with many of my Vegas buddies again. (And they were worried I wouldn't show up?)

Overall great show and the lighting was much better this time around. Tara and I both took a lot of photos and there were many others with cameras there, too. Should be some good stuff online soon.

The blues isn't about a look or a specific sound, the blues is something deep within. But the sound doesn't hurt things, you know? ~ Ben Hernandez

The Santa Fe show was completely awesome - band was tight and delivered some of their best sound yet.  My hubby and I sat next to another couple - the woman had never seen Joe before.  Needless to say, she (as well as the rest of us) was blown away!

Can't wait for the Boulder Station show!!!