Topic: Vegas Anyone?

Who is going to Vegas next week?  Should be a great time!!!  Just curious who I could count on being there.......Moody?Mike W? GW? Joanie? Stu? ANybody?

Janette smile

Re: Vegas Anyone?

Mary-Anne and I will be in Vegas 8-13 to 8-18. Bad timing I guess!

Stu Craig wrote:

Mary-Anne and I will be in Vegas 8-13 to 8-18. Bad timing I guess!

Look -> Joe Bonamassa Tour Dates

That can help you with trip planning for the future........:cool:

Just kiddin'; we'll catch you next time.

PC

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

I will be there for both nights, with a posse of editors from Blogcritics on Thursday...and that's no coincidence! I'm exposing the masses to Joe the proper way - LIVE at the Railhead. I love that place! Joe totally shines there.

How long are you staying PC and JC? I have passes to various shows around town because of e-zine and you're welcome to join in the fun if you're going to be sticking around for a few days.

Do you guys still have my number? If not, email me and I'll get it to you.

The blues isn't about a look or a specific sound, the blues is something deep within. But the sound doesn't hurt things, you know? ~ Ben Hernandez

sunshines728 wrote:

Who is going to Vegas next week?  Should be a great time!!!  Just curious who I could count on being there.......Moody?Mike W? GW? Joanie? Stu? ANybody?

Janette smile

Not this time Mrs. C. sad

+1

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

Once Southwest flies out there from Dulles in DC (starts in October) you can expect me for the next Vegas show.

No matter how well you know someone, you can only ever guess.  How can you ever really know somebody else? It takes more than a lifetime just to get to know yourself.  Nobody knows the meaning of loneliness.  - Van Morrison

8 (edited by rediman 2006-08-10 23:06:37)

Janette,

Hi girl, remember back at Mardi Gras in Galvaston?  I asked about some stickers, and you said you had some.  Wellllllll, I'm still waiting haha.  Pleaseeeeee, I'll give my address and pay also, just need some new ones.  Miss you guys too, come to Fort Worth, we'll party with Kevin and Janis haha.  Later,

Barry

Love, Peace, Beatles and JOE!!!

rediman wrote:

Janette,

Hi girl, remember back at Mardi Gras in Galvaston?  I asked about some stickers, and you said you had some.  Wellllllll, I'm still waiting haha.  Pleaseeeeee, I'll give my address and pay also, just need some new ones.  Miss you guys too, come to Fort Worth, we'll party with Kevin and Janis haha.  Later,

Barry

P.S.  I dumped the woman that was with me from Sugarland, is why I didn't make the Houston show also, sorry.

I won't speak for JC,............stickers are hard to come by so don't let anyone else know that we have some and I'll send them to you. Do you think anyone reads this? (shhh)

Vegas is a cheap, short flight from Dallas. I think I owe Kevin something anyway; I just have to pay back in person. It'd be great if you all could come out.

PC

PS - there are more women in Sugarland if that's all it takes to get you down here!

10 (edited by rediman 2006-08-10 23:06:15)

Shhhh Phil, nobody noticed, and they don't know what stickers.  I'm looking at the flight to Vegas, just trying to save to go see my very special lady down under.  Joe did a wonderful thing for her tho, she's been begging for one of his guitars, sooooo, I printed a picture of his guitar rack and had him sign to his # 1 Aussie fan, she loves it haha. 
Barry

Love, Peace, Beatles and JOE!!!

+1

Hi. Just found this board. Will be In Vegas next Th. Am hoping to see the Boulder Station show. It doesn't show up on their website and when I called Monday the operator didn't know about the show. What is up? I see lots of dates in the future so I'm guessing there have been some in the past. Will it be in their showroom? Reserved seats? Thanks!

dim1 wrote:

Hi. Just found this board. Will be In Vegas next Th. Am hoping to see the Boulder Station show. It doesn't show up on their website and when I called Monday the operator didn't know about the show. What is up? I see lots of dates in the future so I'm guessing there have been some in the past. Will it be in their showroom? Reserved seats? Thanks!

You have to go to the Boulder Blues schedule, on the web site.

WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~~~JIMI HENDRIX

You have to go to the Boulder Blues schedule, on the web site.

Too cool, I was missing it over and over. And no cover. I'm so there. Thanks!

We went to see Rod Piazza at Santa Fe Station on June 28.  It costs nothing and just get there and claim your seat.  Part of the Stations' Chrome Blues on Wednesday nights.

Still taking roll call..........I know they always have a decent crowd, there has to be more than just us.

Anybody going to see the WSOP main event on Thursday (while in town to see JB)?

PC

Today's the day.

Reminds me of an old Elvis tune...........

"Visaaaaa Las Vegas!"

PC

Hi Phil-

Have a great time in Vegas!!  Please put a chip on red for me. LOL

Dean