Re: Thank you all..and good night!!

It's the other way round: thank YOU Joe!
CU with BCC! Looking forward to it!

Joe, thx for your splendid tribute to Gary.... much appreciated.

You Can Do Anything You Want To Do

Thanks for a tremendous show in Paris and see you soon.

Kenny

Thanks Joe for the meet and greet in Green Bay and the message/signature on my RAH program. wink  Also, thanks for two fabulous shows in Green Bay and Milwaukee! Oh, and the Latz family extends a BIG Thank You for your kindness and generosity. cool

Be well and we'll see you the next go around...

Roy

Joe is the Best!

See you Nov 26 in Atlanta. God Bless.

...the Eagle has landed!.... welcome back to the UK Joe!  wink

Everyone is born a genius, but the process of living de-geniuses them.
R. Buckminster Fuller

Pete The Cabby wrote:

...the Eagle has landed!.... welcome back to the UK Joe!  wink

"...the Eagle has landed! "     cool    3 Cheers! Hip-Hip Hurray!
                                                                            Hip-Hip Hurray!
                                                                            Hip-Hip Hurray!

PERFECT PETE, BIG SMILEY PIES  smile    smile    smile

pattyluvsjoe

P.S.  Joe Bonamassa, You Are Loved Worldwide   wink  life is good and you are getting closer to the homeland....excited peeps await   big_smile

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Wow having played with Clapton and now Jack Bruce. That is a dream come true. No matter how well it goes doesn't matter. For me it would just be about the history.
I gotta tell you Joe I always thought Politician by Cream would be a good cover for you. Maybe that is something you guys could fool with.
Looking forward to seeing you in the northeast this fall.

Anthony

Thank you, Joe, for being such a great person.

See you in Vienna in July, 16th.  smile

... watching "Live at Rockplast" as I write this...  big_smile

Hi Joe

Really looking forward to seeing you back in Tokyo one of these days..

kevin

You never know what's going to happen.....

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

.....All the shows were really special to me.  I mean Im a kid from Utica New York , I never thought I would be playing music around the world.  I am gonna miss my guys for the summer..  What a band they are!! ......Thank you again for a great tour!! 
Joe Bonamassa

Joe......you underestimate yourself! With exceptional talent like yourself and your band, you deserve to be playing all around the world, and you deserve to get a lot more recognition by the music industry in general. Thank you for your music and for 'lighting up' all your loyal fans the world over. Thank you for your humility, grace, and 'down to earth' attitude. It's still so difficult to understand and comprehend how you and the band pull off these 'all-around-the-world-in-three-days-and-such' tours, with nary (well, maybe a few) a glitch and/or fit. It shows your resolve, your teams resolve, and the fans resolve to make you feel welcome all over. We're just waiting for the tail end of the tour, here in Baltimore now....godspeed with the BCC tour the rest of the summer and do try to take some time off!!!

big_smile  big_smile  big_smile And...since you are back stateside, your 1963 Gold Corvette with split rear window still waits for a loving owner..... http://www.mershons.com/car_detail.asp?ID=6855   big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

100% Certified 'Bona-Nut'

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

experiencing all the virtues of the modern traveler

Hey,
I watched an interview with you in which I heard the words: "I love music, I love travel." Life gives you the pleasure of it...)