Topic: Thank you all..and good night!!

Hey Everybody,
          Thank you all for another great tour.  It was tough, the gear at some gigs simply  didn't work ,it tested ones endurance and patience.  We flew around the globe in 45 days living in airports for the last 3 weeks experiencing all the virtues of the modern traveler.  Bu all in all , to visit all these great cities and see the tens of thousands of people who came out to the shows was well worth any inconvenience.  You all are the best fans anybody could ask for.  All the shows were really special to me.  I mean Im a kid from Utica New York , I never thought I would be playing music around the world.  I am gonna miss my guys for the summer..  What a band they are!!   Off to London to sit in with my hero Jack Bruce in a week then home for rehearsals with Black Country Communion..   Thank you again for a great tour!! 
Joe Bonamassa

Re: Thank you all..and good night!!

cool

I think we should all thank you for the great tour!You are getting better and better! Have a great summer looking forward to the BCC!

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Thanks Joe for another great tour.  Keep them coming!!! See you in NJ for BCC

Doug

Doug

And you wonder why we love you!!??!!   Thanks for all the music, and, all that comes with being a Joe Bonamassa fan!  Cathy

6 (edited by RickB 2011-05-27 18:35:28)

Great tour Joe! Two weeks and I'm down the front at my second BCC in a row. We sent you off from Socal for the solo and we're doing the same again for BCC.  cool Sure is nice living in Joe's back yard! 6 shows in 3 months is just what we like down here.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Thank You for Vegas,Aurora,Cheeseville You guys ROCKED!!!, Wish BCC was playing CHITOWN . See you in OCT.   Be SAFE smile
Jon

Great to see the trials of that last leg didn't get you down.  Haha.  Like anyone here would even imagine it could.  See you in October Joe.

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

9 (edited by Spider 2011-05-27 18:56:42)

Joe you are the best! I hope to see you in June. If not then I will for sure in November!

Safe travels please.

Thanks for making the long trip Down Under Joe, I truly appreciate the great show you did in Sydney. Hope you make it back again in the not too distant future. Enjoy the break and rock on with BCC.  cool

Peace, out. Peter.

Gear & stuff:
2003 Gibson Les Paul 57 RI BRW, 2007 Gibson Les Paul 59 RI, 2007 Gibson Les Paul 58 RI, 2009 PRS Leese Golden Eagle, 1974 Gibson SG Special, 1978 Hamer Sunburst, 2010 PRS McCarty Dallas Shootout, Vox Pathfinder 10, Moody Vibralux GA12.

Love u Joe Bonamassa!  Thanks for all u do and for just being u!  See u soon!!!!
I hope u get some rest & rejuvenation time somewhere along the way     wink
As always, so proud to be a fan....your the best.....a fan's dream  smile

pattyluvsjoe

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Thanks to YOU Joe! What a great show you pit on this spring! 3 shows in a week and I loved every minute of every one. Can't wait for October!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

#1JBFAN wrote:

Thank You for Vegas,Aurora,Cheeseville You guys ROCKED!!!, Wish BCC was playing CHITOWN . See you in OCT.   Be SAFE smile
Jon

Ill sign the petition for chitown

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Hey Everybody,
          Thank you all for another great tour.  It was tough, the gear at some gigs simply  didn't work ,it tested ones endurance and patience.  We flew around the globe in 45 days living in airports for the last 3 weeks experiencing all the virtues of the modern traveler.  Bu all in all , to visit all these great cities and see the tens of thousands of people who came out to the shows was well worth any inconvenience.  You all are the best fans anybody could ask for.  All the shows were really special to me.  I mean Im a kid from Utica New York , I never thought I would be playing music around the world.  I am gonna miss my guys for the summer..  What a band they are!!   Off to London to sit in with my hero Jack Bruce in a week then home for rehearsals with Black Country Communion..   Thank you again for a great tour!! 
Joe Bonamassa

You are most certainly welcome, and thank you!

Good luck on your next adventures.

Thank you Joe for all that you give us. See you soon with BCC can't wait, this is going to be epic!!!!!

Thanks for coming, Joe!

Great show you and your band gave us JB.  Thanks for coming and all the best for the BCC tour.

Don't forget to smell the roses. smile

Lenny

...got an unexpected 3 week sabbatical!....so if in London and needing wheels?...safe journey Numero Uno!

Everyone is born a genius, but the process of living de-geniuses them.
R. Buckminster Fuller