Topic: Big Announcement from Joe

" ig Announcement Feb 24th! You Pick the Setlist Power Trio show.

Oh crap here comes Joe Bo and he’s grifting again. Please let me know what songs you want to hear us play in the power trio format. Anton, Michael and I are excited for some good old fashioned blasting. Leave a suggestion below and my fine team of internet experts will compile the most popular and we will announce the show and the setlist on Feb 24th. You pick the songs I bring the band. Thank you!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK4Z--HFTFK/

Re: Big Announcement from Joe

That’s kinda fun. Too bad I’m not on IG.

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

dknight16 wrote:

That’s kinda fun. Too bad I’m not on IG.

Suggest a song here. Maybe Joe will peek smile

Here is one: Taking a Hit

Jane H. wrote:

ill have to go with Pain and Sorrow.....

- That would be mind blowing, Pain and Sorrow is magic...

was looking today at Joe's instagramm post picture which is focusing on violin strings, and kept thinking how I would love to hear The Last Song For My Resting Place. It doesn't fit into the power trio format, but maybe Joe could do it without violin...Sigh... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QxwYWYzEis

5 (edited by dknight16 2021-02-05 19:43:54)

The River, Happier Times, So Many Roads, Dust Bowl, Takin’ The Hit, My Mistake, Song Of Yesterday

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

They asked on his Facebook account too, if you access to FB

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

7 (edited by Lester 2021-02-09 15:58:47)

I like the sound of this, think it’s a great idea.
Is it an online concert or a future live set?
Borderline Part 2.

I’d go for Mountain Time and ANDY.

Lester...

Jane H. wrote:

i just tied looking on the instagram...more than 1000 comments

i woudn't pay attention to 1000 comments, rather look at 3-5 special posters that Joe is  keeping an eye at and who is important to him for several various reasons - his representative sample of sorts lol haa smile  -