Topic: Hi From Eastleigh, Hampshire, UK

Hi all!

I am Chrissy, and I live in Eastleigh, in Hampshire, England.

Loving all things JB. Only discovered him a couple of years ago on the Sunday blues programme on Planet Rock radio. I was in the car and was blown away. Never looked back. I am also into bands like Porcupine Tree, AC/DC, and of course ol' Slow Hand himself, Eric Clapton.

Haven't seen JB live yet, but that is at the top of my bucket list.

Looking forward to the 20th. Having a get together with some friends, and watching it in their home cinema. That street is gonna ROCK!

Chrissy

Re: Hi From Eastleigh, Hampshire, UK

Welcome to the group, Chrissy!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Re: Hi From Eastleigh, Hampshire, UK

ayshazen wrote:

Hi all!

I am Chrissy, and I live in Eastleigh, in Hampshire, England.

Loving all things JB. Only discovered him a couple of years ago on the Sunday blues programme on Planet Rock radio. I was in the car and was blown away. Never looked back. I am also into bands like Porcupine Tree, AC/DC, and of course ol' Slow Hand himself, Eric Clapton.

Haven't seen JB live yet, but that is at the top of my bucket list.

Looking forward to the 20th. Having a get together with some friends, and watching it in their home cinema. That street is gonna ROCK!

Chrissy

Hiya Chrissy,

From a fellow 'Southerner' and a JB fan!!!

Steve

*Huge Knopfler & Bonamassa fan....
* Mr Kyps, Poole, UK is where Joe played his first ever UK gig in 2005 and was originally my middle school!!!!
*A fully fledged Cardboard 'cut out' audience member at the Ryman Auditorium 20/09/2020