19 (edited by pat6put6man 2017-11-21 13:22:41)

Re: Keeping the Blues alive cruise 4

Jane...I looked at last years package and found that the ultimate drink package was $71 per day x four cruise days plus 18% gratuity...Beer and wine was $53 per x 4 + 18%.....soda $5.50 per x 4 + 18%....water was $10 a case + 18%....Hope this helps you...Since I don't drink, I can't help you with your individual drink prices but I think I saw where someone said if you drink more than 6 drinks or 8 beers or glasses of wine per day, the package was best but don't know for sure if that is correct....

Re: Keeping the Blues alive cruise 4

pat6put6man wrote:

Jane...I looked at last years package and found that the ultimate drink package was $71 per day x four cruise days plus 18% gratuity...Beer and wine was $53 per x 4 + 18%.....soda $5.50 per x 4 + 18%....water was $10 a case + 18%....Hope this helps you...Since I don't drink, I can't help you with your individual drink prices but I think I saw where someone said if you drink more than 6 drinks or 8 beers or glasses of wine per day, the package was best but don't know for sure if that is correct....


Arrh... So, so envious Jane!!! Lucky, lucky you!

here the page with tones of info for you, dont't know how to share it here, but if you scroll down to October 6th  post - your question is answered there https://www.facebook.com/groups/BluesAl … aCruisers/

Re: Keeping the Blues alive cruise 4

thanks for the info pat6put6man, and reo too....didn't find any drink price info in that facebook page but was a lot to scroll thru......
but since i posted this i did think geez Jane might not be the best idea.....I am still considering it but would prob be best to pay as I go...i dunno.... yikes

the case of water definitely seemed like something i would want to do though...otherwise its while supplies last so doing this helps them order enough?

i see on the facebook thing some precruise jam being set up
and noticed on the KTBA email i think there is a show in Miami night before the cruise and cruisers get 5 bux off a ticket. my plans are up in the air etc so not sure can make that. not sure how big venue is or how likely tix will be available at the door

got my passport though...getting excited!

dying to know how many sets BCC and Joe Bonamassa Band each will play

Re: Keeping the Blues alive cruise 4

hmmm just read its one JBB show and one BCC show...and
"There will be no shortage of Joe, I assure you. To be clear, he will be doing 1 main show with his current band and also playing with BCC. He made the decision moving into this year to do 1 show to afford more time for special surprise collaborations with the other fantastic artists he brings on board. He'll also be doing additional activities - details on those to come!"

Re: Keeping the Blues alive cruise 4

entry to win spot on the cruise for each $50 donation to KTBA
https://keeping-the-blues-alive.network … weepstakes

24 (edited by nmagcorn 2017-12-13 16:16:39)

Re: Keeping the Blues alive cruise 4

Jane H. wrote:

dying to know how many sets BCC and Joe Bonamassa Band each will play

It was posted on the cruise facebook page that they will be playing one set each. Kind of bummed because in the past Joe has played two sets of his own plus one set with another of his bands (Beth or RCFP)
It's great that he will be doing some surprise sitting in, but the chances that by some miracle you just happen to pick the band and venue that he will be sitting in on are pretty slim. We've missed him a couple of times when he has sat in with people. It's frustrating to say the least.

Re: Keeping the Blues alive cruise 4

Getting excited and nervous about going on cruise...but mostly just looking forward to BCC!!!!!!!
Would be cool to hear Sista Jane but I am guessing they'll stick to set lists from the UK shows? idk
no expectations but also want to hear the Crow...never did notice any youtube recordings of it from those shows.

Re: Keeping the Blues alive cruise 4

Jane H. wrote:

Getting excited and nervous about going on cruise...but mostly just looking forward to BCC!!!!!!!
Would be cool to hear Sista Jane but I am guessing they'll stick to set lists from the UK shows? idk
no expectations but also want to hear the Crow...never did notice any youtube recordings of it from those shows.

Crow 01/02/2018 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chXvSLJmCLY

Re: Keeping the Blues alive cruise 4

Jane H. wrote:

Getting excited and nervous about going on cruise...but mostly just looking forward to BCC!!!!!!!
Would be cool to hear Sista Jane but I am guessing they'll stick to set lists from the UK shows? idk
no expectations but also want to hear the Crow...never did notice any youtube recordings of it from those shows.

Have a WONDERFUL time!!!!

Re: Keeping the Blues alive cruise 4

New BCC video The Crow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGUukfj … e=youtu.be

Re: Keeping the Blues alive cruise 4

Safe Travels to everyone heading to FLA ... and Bon Voyage as you set sail tomorrow on the Norwegian Jane ... oops ... I meant Jade.

Best wishes for great weather ... to go along with the great music.


(Maybe pack some earplugs ... not for the humming BCC backline ... but for the ecstatic audience members in attendance.)

"Bill Schechner has found one young man to busy for fantasy ... he's living it!"
"Why don't you just make 10 louder and make 10 be the top number and make that a little louder?" Marty DiBergi
Lamarr (bellhop): "We have movie stars in my hotel!" Faye: "They're musicians, actually." Lamarr: "Even better!" (That Thing You Do!)
JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

30 (edited by Jane H. 2018-02-27 01:31:38)

Re: Keeping the Blues alive cruise 4

2_26_2018
Sway
1 last soul
Save me
Wanderlust
Song of yesterday
Outsider
Cold
The Crow
Last song from resting place
Man in the middle
Black Country

Mistreated

Details to follow

31 (edited by Jane H. 2018-02-28 01:09:21)

Re: Keeping the Blues alive cruise 4

Wifi sux on board.....

Joe, Anton, and Michael played two sets Tonite as a trio
In the theater so half of boat got first set, second half of boat got second show same set

Off the hook!!!

SWLABR
Spanish boots
**Tea for one -I can't quit YOU**
Spoonful
The River
BURNING HELL

Re: Keeping the Blues alive cruise 4

Jane H. wrote:

Wifi sux on board.....

Joe, Anton, and Michael played two sets Tonite as a trio
In the theater so half of boat got first set, second half of boat got second show same set

Off the hook!!!

SWLABR
Spanish boots
**Tea for one -I can't quit YOU**
Spoonful
The River
BURNING HELL



. First BCC then this... Jane! You are in heaven

33 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2018-02-28 08:48:29)

Re: Keeping the Blues alive cruise 4

Thank you Jane H. for sending us these Messages in the Bottles!

Enjoy!!  smile

"Bill Schechner has found one young man to busy for fantasy ... he's living it!"
"Why don't you just make 10 louder and make 10 be the top number and make that a little louder?" Marty DiBergi
Lamarr (bellhop): "We have movie stars in my hotel!" Faye: "They're musicians, actually." Lamarr: "Even better!" (That Thing You Do!)
JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

Re: Keeping the Blues alive cruise 4

Joe Bonamassa Band 2-28-18
New song 1
New song 2
New song 3
New song 4
Mountain Climbing
I Get Evil
No Good Place for the Lonely
How Deep this River Runs
Breaking Up Someone's Home
Slow Train
Driving Towards the Daylight
Boogie with Stu
Last Kiss
How Many More Times (the Hunter)
Hummingbird

Re: Keeping the Blues alive cruise 4

Hell, how cool. A Power Trio set.
The best of JB. Love it when he does the 3 man thing.
And also 4 new Songs in the set.

KILLER

Re: Keeping the Blues alive cruise 4

Jane H. wrote:

Joe Bonamassa Band 2-28-18
New song 1
New song 2
New song 3
New song 4
Mountain Climbing
I Get Evil
No Good Place for the Lonely
How Deep this River Runs
Breaking Up Someone's Home
Slow Train
Driving Towards the Daylight
Boogie with Stu
Last Kiss
How Many More Times (the Hunter)
Hummingbird

  Set Lists https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid … &ifg=1