Topic: Keeping the Blues alive cruise 4

The next Blues cruise will set sail February, 26 - March 02, 2018.

www.bluesaliveatsea.com/

Re: Keeping the Blues alive cruise 4

It will be number 4 for me

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

I just work on it that it will be my number one.
Hope to CU there Ron.
Does anyone here has a pricing lists of this years Cruise?
What cabin costs ??? $$$
Would be nice to know

steinei wrote:

Hope to CU there Ron.
What cabin costs ??? $$$
Would be nice to know

It cost us about $1750 each for 3 people in a mini suite

5 (edited by Kenny 2017-05-04 17:32:03)

The Steepwater Band added. Brilliant for them.

Does Joe select the artists?

steinei wrote:

Hope to CU there Ron.
What cabin costs ??? $$$
Would be nice to know

See you there

"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

I have signed up to hopefully go...now just got to convince my better half...

2009 Gibson Les Paul 1958 VOS (with black plastic)
2008 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Goldtop (with the cream plastic from the 58RI)
> Marshall Bluesbreaker 2 pedal >Boss sd-1> DD3 > Vox Ac15cc1

Really happy for you Jane!!!! Maybe we will meet on the ship....you will have a ball....the cruise always leaves me trying to find a couple extra hours every day....sleep is very over-rated....

Jane H. wrote:

I booked the last cabin! Will be my first cruise! Sista Jane will be representing! BCC!!!! big_smile !!!

Wow! Congratulations Jane! Something to really look forward to!!! ( and funny thing again - last night I finally made up my mind and decided to go and book the room there - and it was all sold out.... sigh.... story of my life titled "she is missing all the trains" or ships in this case )

Jane H. wrote:

I booked the last cabin! Will be my first cruise! Sista Jane will be representing! BCC!!!! big_smile !!!

So cool that you'll be on the cruise Jane! I figured BCC might finally be the push to get you there. So many acts will be on board next year. Looks like 28 so far. Way more than other years. Sure is going to be hard planning what to see with so many good ones. We need that spell Hermione had in Harry Potter where she could be in two places at once.

You WILL wear a real sailors cap, right Jane?!  C'mon!  The right way, or Gilligan style, either or alternating both???!!!  cool

Glad for your excitement. 

Rock ON & Keep The Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Stoked you could swing it Jane. You'll have a blast.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

13 (edited by reo l 2017-06-26 06:44:30)

nmagcorn wrote:
Jane H. wrote:

So cool that you'll be on the cruise Jane! I figured BCC might finally be the push to get you there. So many acts will be on board next year. Looks like 28 so far. Way more than other years. Sure is going to be hard planning what to see with so many good ones. We need that spell Hermione had in Harry Potter where she could be in two places at once.

Thank you Natasha! We are so fortunate to have you as Joe's videographer ( yes, that what you are - I think you saw more of his  live shows than his own parents ! ) your videos are great and you shoot it just the way we, bonajunkies ( hello! new bonaglossary word smile  ) want to watch it, 2016 cruise being the perfect example!
  And also sooo enjoying reading your comments here and in other places.  So smart, kind, but psychologically precise, so above the game but throwing the ball in once in a while - ahhh!.. a pleasure  of its own...
  I think Joe must be honored to have people like you as his fans!

reo l wrote:

Thank you Natasha! We are so fortunate to have you as Joe's videographer ( yes, that what you are - I think you saw more of his  live shows than his own parents ! ) your videos are great and you shoot it just the way we, bonajunkies ( hello! new bonaglossary word smile  ) want to watch it, 2016 cruise being the perfect example!
  And also sooo enjoying reading your comments here and in other places.  So smart, kind, but psychologically precise, so above the game but throwing the ball in once in a while - ahhh!.. a pleasure  of its own...
  I think Joe must be honored to have people like you as his fans!

Joe is a good guy and just glad he puts up with not only my video obsession but also my no doubt annoying need to always put my 2 cents in on everything. "What, you again" wink

Jane H. wrote:

Question for those who have been on cruise before.
i was looking at the options....considering maybe one of the drink packages.
Anyone remember approx prices of drinks...a beer, a good beer, glass of wine, mixed drink etc.
Just trying to get a round idea big_smile

Hi Jane
I hope all is well.
I do not remember the cost of packages but I do remember looking at it for past cruises but always passed. The amount I would have to drink was quite a bit to justify the cost. Also it would be just me so I thought it would be ridiculous. Although I did drink quite a bit without the package in the past, lol, although not enough to justify the cost......I think

16 (edited by pat6put6man 2017-11-21 13:22:41)

Jane...I looked at last years package and found that the ultimate drink package was $71 per day x four cruise days plus 18% gratuity...Beer and wine was $53 per x 4 + 18%.....soda $5.50 per x 4 + 18%....water was $10 a case + 18%....Hope this helps you...Since I don't drink, I can't help you with your individual drink prices but I think I saw where someone said if you drink more than 6 drinks or 8 beers or glasses of wine per day, the package was best but don't know for sure if that is correct....

pat6put6man wrote:

Jane...I looked at last years package and found that the ultimate drink package was $71 per day x four cruise days plus 18% gratuity...Beer and wine was $53 per x 4 + 18%.....soda $5.50 per x 4 + 18%....water was $10 a case + 18%....Hope this helps you...Since I don't drink, I can't help you with your individual drink prices but I think I saw where someone said if you drink more than 6 drinks or 8 beers or glasses of wine per day, the package was best but don't know for sure if that is correct....

Arrh... So, so envious Jane!!! Lucky, lucky you!

here the page with tones of info for you, dont't know how to share it here, but if you scroll down to October 6th  post - your question is answered there https://www.facebook.com/groups/BluesAl … aCruisers/

18 (edited by nmagcorn 2017-12-13 16:16:39)

Jane H. wrote:

dying to know how many sets BCC and Joe Bonamassa Band each will play

It was posted on the cruise facebook page that they will be playing one set each. Kind of bummed because in the past Joe has played two sets of his own plus one set with another of his bands (Beth or RCFP)
It's great that he will be doing some surprise sitting in, but the chances that by some miracle you just happen to pick the band and venue that he will be sitting in on are pretty slim. We've missed him a couple of times when he has sat in with people. It's frustrating to say the least.