Topic: Hi, Everybody! Help!

It's only been 4 month for me and I feel absolutely insane. Can not stop listening to his music, watching his Dvds and youtube videos. Question: how long this acute stage usually last? smile

Re: Hi, Everybody! Help!

Welcome to all things Joe, reo. Care to tell us how/when you discovered Joe's music?

I just passed the 6 year mark and am still going strong!

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

- "Care to tell us how/when you discovered Joe's music?"

Well, my friend from Germany sent me  Joe's youtube video with "check who you live in the same country with" (sorry for my English mistakes , its my second language) . I played it and was instantly hooked.

- "I just passed the 6 year mark and am still going strong!" -  OMG... Poor me!

Ha-ha-ha! More gasoline in my fire... Thank you!

There is no cure, but the therapy to control it is more releases and concerts.
Welcome and enjoy the ride.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Thanks for friendly advice! Looks like I am in for a long ride.
Haven't seen his live concert yet.

In a way, I wished I was going to see him for the first time as that experience is one that cannot be duplicated...but when you see him multiple times, you realize that he CAN  get better each and every time you see him...but the first time is explosive..

"...but the first time is explosive... " - that's what I am afraid of. In my current state if I will go see him I will either faint or close my eyes and make inappropriate sounds smile Or even worse - I will not like it and all the magic will be shattered. So... maybe next year.

reo l wrote:

"...but the first time is explosive... " - that's what I am afraid of. In my current state if I will go see him I will either faint or close my eyes and make inappropriate sounds smile Or even worse - I will not like it and all the magic will be shattered. So... maybe next year.

Ain't no maybe, baby! big_smile

Rock ON & Keep The Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

10 (edited by reo l 2017-01-02 21:01:37)

Hi Jane H! I am fine and happy,  thanks for asking. It's just a little self therapy attempts to curb my bonaddiction which is blowing out of proportion lately.

"do you play?" - no.

"but I'm going to try again to learn guitar, as a way to release some of my Bonathusiasm" - great and good luck!

Welcome to the land that of all things Joe
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

13 (edited by reo l 2017-01-04 18:39:25)

cindyron wrote:

Welcome to the land that of all things Joe
Cheers Ron

FATA MORGANA

O sweet illusions of Song,
  That tempt me everywhere,
In the lonely fields, and the throng
  Of the crowded thoroughfare!

I approach, and ye vanish away,
  I grasp you, and ye are gone;
But ever by night an day,
  The melody soundeth on.

As the weary traveller sees
  In desert or prairie vast,
Blue lakes, overhung with trees,
  That a pleasant shadow cast;

Fair towns with turrets high,
  And shining roofs of gold,
That vanish as he draws nigh,
  Like mists together rolled,--

So I wander and wander along,
  And forever before me gleams
The shining city of song,
  In the beautiful land of dreams.

But when I would enter the gate
  Of that golden atmosphere,
It is gone, and I wonder and wait
  For the vision to reappear

published in 1873 by
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

14 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2017-12-13 21:05:38)

Happy Belated 1 Year Forum Bonanniversary.  Thank u for your contributions! smile

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Happy Belated 1 Year Forum Bonanniversary.  Thank u for your contributions! smile

Thank you RaoadcaseBoy! It was so nice to meet you! You are a definition of a nice man and great personality! And Jane H...! I am honored to call her my banafriend. Such an amazing support through my toughest bonatimes ! Thank you Jane! You are amazing.

reo l wrote:
RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Thank you RaoadcaseBoy! It was so nice to meet you! You are a definition of a nice man and great personality! And Jane H...! I am honored to call her my banafriend. Such an amazing support through my toughest bonatimes ! Thank you Jane! You are amazing.

thank you reo for your kind words (it doesn't appear the Forum has a blushing smiley face available in the Smiles list) ... but what popped into my mind a few seconds later ... reo needs a new dictionary!! big_smile  Looking forward to our Bonapaths crossing again.

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.