Re: Hi, Everybody! Help!

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Happy Belated 1 Year Forum Bonanniversary.  Thank u for your contributions! smile

Thank you RaoadcaseBoy! It was so nice to meet you! You are a definition of a nice man and great personality! And Jane H...! I am honored to call her my banafriend. Such an amazing support through my toughest bonatimes ! Thank you Jane! You are amazing.

smile thanks...I had to lol at your first post in this thread.... big_smile still in the acute stage...

reo l wrote:
RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Happy Belated 1 Year Forum Bonanniversary.  Thank u for your contributions! smile

Thank you RaoadcaseBoy! It was so nice to meet you! You are a definition of a nice man and great personality! And Jane H...! I am honored to call her my banafriend. Such an amazing support through my toughest bonatimes ! Thank you Jane! You are amazing.

thank you reo for your kind words (it doesn't appear the Forum has a blushing smiley face available in the Smiles list) ... but what popped into my mind a few seconds later ... reo needs a new dictionary!! big_smile  Looking forward to our Bonapaths crossing again.

"Bill Schechner has found one young man to busy for fantasy ... he's living it!"
"Why don't you just make 10 louder and make 10 be the top number and make that a little louder?" Marty DiBergi
Lamarr (bellhop): "We have movie stars in my hotel!" Faye: "They're musicians, actually." Lamarr: "Even better!" (That Thing You Do!)
JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.