Re: Fall 2016 North American Pre-sale (+Red Rocks)

The Durham code that I have provided on the list is indeed the correct code. There is an error on ticketmaster's end and they are working on fixing it.

-street team eric

20 (edited by DougH 2016-03-29 09:28:11)

Ticket Master Toronto, right at 10am lots of main floor seating.. within 10 seconds the screen popped up and said lots of fans buying , we're deleting the seats you've selected and we're switching off the map and selecting for you.
They greyed out the entire floor
at that time it offered me balcony.. tired a few more times offered me Orc7 which is fairly far back.
so I've semi given up at the moment on Toronto my home town

pretty bad that Ticket Master can lock down there sales site like that.

at least I have a big road trip waiting for me to see Joe in row 4 Binghamton May 24

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

I called the box office but they won't open till noon.  Have a feeling the good seats will be taken by then......
So much for buying tickets at face value.....

Find the cost of freedom buried in the ground
Mother Earth will swallow you
Lay your body down
from CSN

Jane H. wrote:

only thing i saw for that was the platinum seats
the top price otherwise is $125
i logged out and back in and it told me they have tons of fans trying to buy so they disabled the map - pick your own function

Same here, Jane and Cathy.  I tried for Baltimore too.  Still plenty of Platinum seats in the pit area for $425 each.  I found it really difficult since the description of the tickets they gave you didn't seem to match the designations on the seating chart!   No idea where some of them were! 

One thing I learned, it's very hard to get good seats the more tickets you need.  Never thought about it before, since I always get one seat which is normally easy to get a good one, but this time I have 5 to buy and that moves you way back.  Guess I was pretty lucky to get Row J. 

Hope to see you there and finally meet!  Let me know where you end up.  Good luck everyone.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

So disappointed there's nothing in the northwest.  I'm starting to think I need to move out east if I want to see Joe more!

Got in for the Tulsa, OK show and got some great seats!!  It was a bit of a hassle and didn't get the tickets I initially selected, but kept trying and was satisfied with what I got!  So glad I saw the email with the codes last night.

25 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2016-03-29 11:56:46)

Congrats or condolences to those in this Pre-sale Round ...

Anyone who still wants to catch the 3 Kings opener in Camden NJ last August ... today is ur lucky day!! ... I see 2 in the pit row 4 ($525 or Make Offer!!)  You should go ... it was a great show in Camden!! smile

(Sorry ... was searching the Bay to see what went up from today. smile)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Tickets-Joe-B … SwPgxVPW6f

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

26 (edited by nmagcorn 2016-03-29 21:33:47)

Well, was able to get seats I believe are decent for Richmond. Pit B row BBB, but since there is no precise seating chart, who the hell knows what they really are and Baltimore was a joke. Tired of dealing with ticketmaster. We'll just go with the PBS tickets. Phil bought some for Columbus that we'll be taking 5 of his clients to 2nd row in the loge.

cathysiler wrote:
bluecelt100 wrote:

So much for pre-sale.  Tried the NJ link for "buy" does not work!!!!
Says "not available".  Frustrating.

I would call the venue and tell them you have the presale code.

Was able to get through on the website.  Only problem was that the pre-sale code was not working.  Checked it multiple times, didn't matter, would not work.  Still able to get tickets for $149.  Probably could have saved some $$ with the code but had to make the decision fast.

Find the cost of freedom buried in the ground
Mother Earth will swallow you
Lay your body down
from CSN

OkieJoeFan wrote:

Got in for the Tulsa, OK show and got some great seats!!  It was a bit of a hassle and didn't get the tickets I initially selected, but kept trying and was satisfied with what I got!  So glad I saw the email with the codes last night.

I'm on Row C ,  Sec C  ......   thought I could've done better,   how does that compare with your seats ?

Okay, kind of bummed. All ready to get tickets to a northwest show during the fall tour since Joe skipped us this spring, but, alas no northwest dates at all..again, bummed !

Murfdog

Got 4 tickets for Ohio show at Palace theater....my son got them this morning, right at 10:00am....best he could do was row U for 4 seats together....would have thought we could have gotten closer...still happy, to be going.

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

cindyron wrote:

pit Conn and Baltimore

cindyron wrote:

pit Conn and Baltimore

The power of one! wink

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

cindyron wrote:

pit Conn and Baltimore

Did you get the single that was in the front row on the right side of the center pit section in CT?  I had that in my basket twice and they wouldn't let me finalize the purchase!  If it was you congratulations - at least it wasn't a scalper!  lol  See you there!

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

murfdog wrote:

Okay, kind of bummed. All ready to get tickets to a northwest show during the fall tour since Joe skipped us this spring, but, alas no northwest dates at all..again, bummed !

I know!  Right?  That's how I felt.  Going to travel to Reno to catch him in April.  But he's not even coming that close in the fall!

Well ordered the Blu Ray box set with the tickets on Tuesday. I'm still hoping to get my email soon so hopefully my venue doesn't get sold out. I tried to look up the equivalent of p-1 and p-2 seating but I wasn't able to find anything.

Guitars: Gibson 2015 LP Traditional in Honeyburst, Gibson LP Studio Deluxe, Fender American Deluxe Telecaster, MIM Fender Strat with Dimarzio Areas, MIM Fender Hss Strat,  Epiphone Sheraton II, Breedlove Acoustic
Amplitube 4 with Scarlett 6i6 and 2i4 interfaces through studio monitors.