Re: Fall 2016 North American Pre-sale (+Red Rocks)

cindyron wrote:

pit Conn and Baltimore

Did you get the single that was in the front row on the right side of the center pit section in CT?  I had that in my basket twice and they wouldn't let me finalize the purchase!  If it was you congratulations - at least it wasn't a scalper!  lol  See you there!

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

murfdog wrote:

Okay, kind of bummed. All ready to get tickets to a northwest show during the fall tour since Joe skipped us this spring, but, alas no northwest dates at all..again, bummed !

I know!  Right?  That's how I felt.  Going to travel to Reno to catch him in April.  But he's not even coming that close in the fall!

Well ordered the Blu Ray box set with the tickets on Tuesday. I'm still hoping to get my email soon so hopefully my venue doesn't get sold out. I tried to look up the equivalent of p-1 and p-2 seating but I wasn't able to find anything.

Guitars: Gibson 2015 LP Traditional in Honeyburst, Gibson LP Studio Deluxe, Fender American Deluxe Telecaster, MIM Fender Strat with Dimarzio Areas, MIM Fender Hss Strat,  Epiphone Sheraton II, Breedlove Acoustic
Amplitube 4 with Scarlett 6i6 and 2i4 interfaces through studio monitors.