Re: For sale 2 tickets for Rock Candy Funk Party June 7, 8 & 9

nmagcorn wrote:
cindyron wrote:
nmagcorn wrote:

If we are able to sell them, but at a somewhat lesser amount, you don't have to make up the difference. It's such a bummer that you guys can't go. Hopefully Spider will be able to. Sounds like Joe and the guys have been doing some rehearsing for these shows. Wondering if they are going to pull out anything different from the January ones. Hopefully the hotel will have good internet service so I can post some videos. When we saw Joe at the meet and greet at the Beacon we told him we were going and he told us they were going to be filming/recording it, but he added, the sound there is really good so you guys will probably get better recordings than we will. He and Tal had been impressed with the audio Phil had gotten from the Baked Potato shows and even had their sound guys master it, but there were a few issues, so they didn't end up using it. Pretty cool that they even tried though, and Tal said they listened to them on the bus while they were touring. Hopefully we'll get some good recordings from these shows.

wow can't wait to see the vids. Let me know what I owe if you don't sell. Cheers Ron

I initially wrote not what I intended so I tried to edit my post from yesterday. Meant to say that you guys don't need to worry about making up the difference if tickets sell for less. Sometimes I get a little confused when it comes to money transactions. Good thing I'm not the CPA

No problem just let me know so we can make things right. Sure wish I could have hanged out with you guys again. I can't wait for the vids. Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others