Topic: For sale 2 tickets for Rock Candy Funk Party June 7, 8 & 9

We have 2 extra tickets for all three Rock Candy shows, June 7, 8 & 9, both sets each night. Cost for each w/ service charge was $61.81, but will take $50. Email at nmagcorn@yahoo.com

Re: For sale 2 tickets for Rock Candy Funk Party June 7, 8 & 9

nmagcorn wrote:

We have 2 extra tickets for all three Rock Candy shows, June 7, 8 & 9, both sets each night. Cost for each w/ service charge was $61.81, but will take $50. Email at nmagcorn@yahoo.com

So jealous of you East Coasters wink

Highly unusual that there is a show on the east coast since the other 3 or 4 have only been in Los Angeles. Never know if it might happen again. So if you live on the east coast, here is a chance to see them in a small place that only holds up to 140 people.

nmagcorn wrote:

Highly unusual that there is a show on the east coast since the other 3 or 4 have only been in Los Angeles. Never know if it might happen again. So if you live on the east coast, here is a chance to see them in a small place that only holds up to 140 people.

I missed a PM here about tix for Baked Potato, I was royally ticked till I realized I was away on business that night anyway.  Im watching the roads to LA closely for a RickB sighting, cuz it means he's on his way there!

Still have tickets available and only 2 weeks left until the shows.

nmagcorn wrote:

I put a c/p up in facebook BonaNation for you.

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

RickB wrote:
nmagcorn wrote:

I put a c/p up in facebook BonaNation for you.

Thanks

Natasha........these are tickets you originally sourced for Ron and I?   If they don't sell, I will send you payment so not left holding bag....REALLY REALLY wanted to go, but nephew's birthday that weekend.

Jay

PS:  you check your mail?

Self-Professed "GOLDIE" Nut-Job!!!!

JBLP #267

The Friday and Saturday are those tickets. Hoping we can sell them so you and Ron don't lose any money over this. I would think the shows would sell out, I mean the place is small and the fact they are playing in NY should get people out to see them. I'm not giving up until the shows are over.

Are you talking about regular mail, USPS, because nothing ever showed up.

N.  just keep me in the loop on the tickets.......and thank you!!!  really do wish schedule allowed, as we have no JB dates in NE on fall tour!!!!!

Yeah, keep an eye mailed out package post office last week to ya, would have thought already there....but this week.....think old school....REAL OLD SCHOOL, and you and Phil enjoy views!!!!

Jay

JBLP #267

Guytron wrote:

N.  just keep me in the loop on the tickets.......and thank you!!!  really do wish schedule allowed, as we have no JB dates in NE on fall tour!!!!!

Yeah, keep an eye mailed out package post office last week to ya, would have thought already there....but this week.....think old school....REAL OLD SCHOOL, and you and Phil enjoy views!!!!

Jay

Just got the mail after being away this weekend. Thanks so much, Jay! Wow! Can't wait to watch!!
It would have been fun to hang out with you at Rock Candy, but totally understand why you can't go. Hopefully another time.

Natasha

Oh perfect you received!!!!   I have really enjoyed the Bona-Vegas cds....so wanted to give you something you would get kick out of.....( 3 ) separate shows there......enjoy

and we will meet up again, rest assured!!!!!!

Jay

JBLP #267

Any left? I'm interested in a pair for both shows same night. Email me if they are. Thanks!

Stay Safe!!

We still have them and I responded to your email

Natasha

Again, if these don't sell will get a check in the mail to you.......

Shows will rock......look forward to hearing and seeing video....

Jay

JBLP #267

16 (edited by nmagcorn 2013-06-04 09:10:17)

Guytron wrote:

Natasha

Jay

If we are able to sell them, but at a somewhat lesser amount, you don't have to worry about making up the difference. It's such a bummer that you guys can't go. Hopefully Spider will be able to. Sounds like Joe and the guys have been doing some rehearsing for these shows. Wondering if they are going to pull out anything different from the January ones. Hopefully the hotel will have good internet service so I can post some videos. When we saw Joe at the meet and greet at the Beacon we told him we were going and he told us they were going to be filming/recording it, but he added, the sound there is really good so you guys will probably get better recordings than we will. He and Tal had been impressed with the audio Phil had gotten from the Baked Potato shows and even had their sound guys master it, but there were a few issues, so they didn't end up using it. Pretty cool that they even tried though, and Tal said they listened to them on the bus while they were touring. Hopefully we'll get some good recordings from these shows.

nmagcorn wrote:
Guytron wrote:

Natasha

Jay

If we are able to sell them, but at a somewhat lesser amount, you only have to pay for what we were able to sell them at. Since you aren't there it doesn't seem right for you to pay us more than what we get. It's such a bummer that you guys can't go. Hopefully Spider will be able to. Sounds like Joe and the guys have been doing some rehearsing for these shows. Wondering if they are going to pull out anything different from the January ones. Hopefully the hotel will have good internet service so I can post some videos. When we saw Joe at the meet and greet at the Beacon we told him we were going and he told us they were going to be filming/recording it, but he added, the sound there is really good so you guys will probably get better recordings than we will. He and Tal had been impressed with the audio Phil had gotten from the Baked Potato shows and even had their sound guys master it, but there were a few issues, so they didn't end up using it. Pretty cool that they even tried though, and Tal said they listened to them on the bus while they were touring. Hopefully we'll get some good recordings from these shows.

wow can't wait to see the vids. Let me know what I owe if you don't sell. Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

18 (edited by nmagcorn 2013-06-04 09:21:13)

cindyron wrote:
nmagcorn wrote:
Guytron wrote:

Natasha

Jay

If we are able to sell them, but at a somewhat lesser amount, you don't have to make up the difference. It's such a bummer that you guys can't go. Hopefully Spider will be able to. Sounds like Joe and the guys have been doing some rehearsing for these shows. Wondering if they are going to pull out anything different from the January ones. Hopefully the hotel will have good internet service so I can post some videos. When we saw Joe at the meet and greet at the Beacon we told him we were going and he told us they were going to be filming/recording it, but he added, the sound there is really good so you guys will probably get better recordings than we will. He and Tal had been impressed with the audio Phil had gotten from the Baked Potato shows and even had their sound guys master it, but there were a few issues, so they didn't end up using it. Pretty cool that they even tried though, and Tal said they listened to them on the bus while they were touring. Hopefully we'll get some good recordings from these shows.

wow can't wait to see the vids. Let me know what I owe if you don't sell. Cheers Ron

I initially wrote not what I intended so I tried to edit my post from yesterday. Meant to say that you guys don't need to worry about making up the difference if tickets sell for less. Sometimes I get a little confused when it comes to money transactions. Good thing I'm not the CPA