Re: St. Louis Missouri Show 11/3 - So Amped and Ready! Who else????

photogal wrote:
Bill S wrote:

Traveling to St Louis from Chicago. Staying with some friends that live in St Louis and meeting some other close friends coming up from Lake of the Ozarks.
Then Merrillville Indiana show on 11/6.

Hey Bill!

Looking forward to seeing you and Jane again, we didn't get to chat much in Des Moines!

~Rhonda

Sorry for the late response...it's been a real hectic week...at work and at home. Jane slipped and fell and broke her wrist, her thumb and her scapula (near thumb). The original emergency room doc read the x-rays and said nothing was broken. First ortho guy said two breaks in her wrist, but missed the thumb and scapula. Third guy finally got it right so she went from no support at all, to a simple splint, to a cast. Ugh!
Anyway, we're looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone. I have no idea of our schedule, since we're going to be with a group of 6 or maybe 8.
I'm sure we'll catch up, even if it's at the theater. Can't wait!!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Almost here, I'm stoked! After tonight's show in Texas maybe we'll get a set list. This will not only be the first Joe show for me, but my first show in decades. Really looking forward to the evening!

"Sometimes I get that feeling, that I'm different from the rest" - JB

Skeeter wrote:

Almost here, I'm stoked! After tonight's show in Texas maybe we'll get a set list. This will not only be the first Joe show for me, but my first show in decades. Really looking forward to the evening!

Skeeter,  I am so amped too.  My first show was last May in Evansville, IN.  Joe rocked.  totally excited and hope he does the acoustic set as well as all my other favorites.  You will love it.  Joe just plays and plays. See you there

WOO HOO.... so excited for the weekend. Will be at KC show Friday night and STL show on Saturday night!!!! I think I will plan to "pre-party" at the Field House Pub & Grill (within a couple of blocks of the Fox). Probably plan for my group of 4 to be there around 4:30 or 5:00 PM. If any Bonabuds care to join, please feel free to do so!

Cheers, Jason

Jason. Hope we get to see you there.  Field house sounds like fun.

I just scored two tickets to this show, so we'll be hitting KC on Friday, then on to St. Louis! Also, our friend Rex from South Dakota will be doing the same. We wanted to go to this show all along and missed out on good seats earlier, but luckily some good seats were just released.

Good stuff man... That is awesome. We are gonna be at KC and STL as well. Gonna be an epic weekend! Cheers

Good gosh OK is tonight, then KC tomorrow and that's less than a state away, ehe, that must mean the show at the Fab Fox is damn near here, woohoo!!

If we can make it in time the Fieldhouse sounds good. Was thinking Pappy's for eats but not sure how crowded it would be on a Sat. night, plus it's a few blocks further from the theatre. Hoping to make it in by 5 or so, have a few drinks, and then let Joe take me away big_smile

I am so ready for this!

"Sometimes I get that feeling, that I'm different from the rest" - JB