Topic: St. Louis Missouri Show 11/3 - So Amped and Ready! Who else????

As a long time fan of Joe, I am so pumped for this show at the Fabulous Fox Theatre! This will be my 4th Joe show in St. Louis and more excited than ever! This is the best birthday gift I could have asked for (well maybe besides a Signed Gold Top....but we can all dream big, right???? big_smile).

I hope there are others here that will be attending as I can't imagine a better venue for this event! I will also be looking for some help spreading the word about Joe around town, so please feel free to jump in if you are able to assist in making this show a sell-out! If you have never been to a Joe Bonamassa show and are local.... I guarantee you will absolutely be blown away and be eagerly awaiting every show thereafter!!!!!

Any other STL Street Team members out there???? 37 days and counting....... Let's give Joe a HUGE ST. LOUIS WELCOME!

Cheers!

Jason

Re: St. Louis Missouri Show 11/3 - So Amped and Ready! Who else????

HollenbergSTL wrote:

As a long time fan of Joe, I am so pumped for this show at the Fabulous Fox Theatre! This will be my 4th Joe show in St. Louis and more excited than ever! This is the best birthday gift I could have asked for (well maybe besides a Signed Gold Top....but we can all dream big, right???? big_smile).

I hope there are others here that will be attending as I can't imagine a better venue for this event! I will also be looking for some help spreading the word about Joe around town, so please feel free to jump in if you are able to assist in making this show a sell-out! If you have never been to a Joe Bonamassa show and are local.... I guarantee you will absolutely be blown away and be eagerly awaiting every show thereafter!!!!!

Any other STL Street Team members out there???? 37 days and counting....... Let's give Joe a HUGE ST. LOUIS WELCOME!

Cheers!

Jason

Greetings Jason.  My husband and I are going to the st louis show. We have signed up with Andy to help with street team work. We live two hours away and plan on spreading the word in our town and neighboring areas.  Hope we get to meet you.

So great to hear wvgirlinky! There are so many surrounding areas around St. Louis that I am sure travel this way for a great show like Joe! Where are you all coming from? Hoping as the show gets closer we can setup a place where all the street teamers can meet up before the show that day! I am so excited and can't wait to see what Joe brings to STL this time around! Stay in touch and would like to meet you guys as well. Cheers, Jason

Hi Jason! I've been Street Teaming the St. Louis area for the past 6 years.

I will be attending the Kansas City show the night before and earlier this year in May went to Springfield, MO, Topeka, Des Moines, Springfield, IL and Nashville shows!

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Rhonda and Jason,  Hope we can all get together before or after the show.

Hey Rhonda, I actually tried getting involved in the ST in 2006-2007 but was just such a hectic time for me at that time. So glad there are some others around and can't wait to get to meet all my fellow Joe Bonamassa Fanatics. I wish I would have gotten more involved earlier, but I am back now and ready to spread the word! big_smile (Guess better late than never)!

Sounds like a good year so far and so excited for the show. So are you going to KC show and STL show or just Friday in KC? Either way hope our paths cross soon.

wvgirlinky - We will definitely get a meeting spot for before AND/or after the show!!!! big_smile

Cheers, Jason

HollenbergSTL wrote:

Hey Rhonda, I actually tried getting involved in the ST in 2006-2007 but was just such a hectic time for me at that time. So glad there are some others around and can't wait to get to meet all my fellow Joe Bonamassa Fanatics. I wish I would have gotten more involved earlier, but I am back now and ready to spread the word! big_smile (Guess better late than never)!

Sounds like a good year so far and so excited for the show. So are you going to KC show and STL show or just Friday in KC? Either way hope our paths cross soon.

wvgirlinky - We will definitely get a meeting spot for before AND/or after the show!!!! big_smile

Cheers, Jason

Jason,

I will be at both shows! You might have received an email from me in the past for the Street Team back in 07!

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Rhonda, I bet you that I did get emails back in 07.... glad to be back. So jealous you are going to both shows, but you will have to give us the full review! big_smile

Cheers, Jason

Jason,

My reviews are in the form of photos... I let them speak for what I experienced... Check out the Cool Photos section. I currently have 5 shows showing on the first page. Springfield, MO, Des Moines, Springfield, IL, Topeka, KS and Nashville.

See ya in The Lou!

~Rhonda

Those pics rock Rhonda!!! WOW, it really is an art form. What type of camera do you use to get such great shots? I am in the market to buy an SLR by end of year.... maybe you have some advice for this beginner! lol. Again, amazing slideshows and truly impressive!

Cheers! Jason

HollenbergSTL wrote:

Those pics rock Rhonda!!! WOW, it really is an art form. What type of camera do you use to get such great shots? I am in the market to buy an SLR by end of year.... maybe you have some advice for this beginner! lol. Again, amazing slideshows and truly impressive!

Cheers! Jason

I looked at the photos as well. Wow is all I can say.  Such great close ups and colors are great. What type of set up do you use Rhonda?

Thanks for taking a look at the photos!

I am currently using a Canon 40D with very fast glass!

~Rhonda

Thought I would post this again in case anyone else is going to the St. Louis show.  I know photogal and HollenburghSTL are.  Let me know if you are.  Has anyone heard who the Street Team Captain is?

Hey Mary, I had talked with Andy a little while back.... offered to Street Team Captain if there wasn't one already. As far as I know I am the Captain or at least getting materials sent to my house to hit the streets. Either way, are you getting flyers to hand out around your area? Let me know and we can coordinate efforts. I am hoping the flyers are waiting for me at home today!!!! big_smile.

Can't wait!!!! Getting really excited. Also, thinking I will most likely be going to KC and STL shows now! WOO HOO now that is an awesome Friday and Saturday! big_smile

15 (edited by wvgirlinky 2012-10-12 14:34:05)

HollenbergSTL wrote:

Hey Mary, I had talked with Andy a little while back.... offered to Street Team Captain if there wasn't one already. As far as I know I am the Captain or at least getting materials sent to my house to hit the streets. Either way, are you getting flyers to hand out around your area? Let me know and we can coordinate efforts. I am hoping the flyers are waiting for me at home today!!!! big_smile.

Can't wait!!!! Getting really excited. Also, thinking I will most likely be going to KC and STL shows now! WOO HOO now that is an awesome Friday and Saturday! big_smile

Jason great news about being captain.  Yes, I keep waiting to get them. Andy said they sent them out.  Hope it comes today.  Yes I am going to do my area this weekend and maybe neighboring town next weekend.  So that will be great.  Like I told you before we plan to be there early on Saturday if you want help handing stuff out at the door.  Just let me know. Soooooooooooooooooo excited.

16 (edited by photogal 2012-10-13 16:07:25)

wvgirlinky wrote:
HollenbergSTL wrote:

Jason great news about being captain.  Yes, I keep waiting to get them. Andy said they sent them out.  Hope it comes today.  Yes I am going to do my area this weekend and maybe neighboring town next weekend.  So that will be great.  Like I told you before we plan to be there early on Saturday if you want help handing stuff out at the door.  Just let me know. Soooooooooooooooooo excited.

I am expecting materials any day now as well. Not sure who the Captain is... in the past I had been the Captain since 2007. hmm I know the list that was posted with all the cities, captain and street teamers has never been filled in. What area of St. Louis do you live in Jason?

~Rhonda

The wife and I will be there, first time seeing Joe live. Needless to say, can't wait!

"Sometimes I get that feeling, that I'm different from the rest" - JB

Wifey and I will be there too - have lost track of how many Joe shows I've seen, but know that we caught Joe at exactly this venue his last time through.

We're about four hours away - sorry we can't do any Street Teaming from that distance - and wifey is running a marathon that morning in Indianapolis, so we can't be there early...

kestrou