Re: Bonamassa Gibson LP BonaBurst Registry serial # "JOE B XXX"

Hi there,
I'm the PROUD owner of BNB #078. THE one that loved Joe so much. Also had the Aged Goldtop #211 that Joe played & signed for me in Madrid in June 2009, and been lucky enough to own Bonamassa #280... one of the 5 Candy Apple Blue ones... sadly I had to sell these two beautiful LP's...
Cheers,
Yannick

Sorry... I forgot to post a picture...
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g49/y … C01231.jpg

Beautiful. Putting on my envious face.

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Hey btw, if anyone is willing to sell their burst, please let me know! I'm in Las Vegas if that makes a difference for anyone. Don't let my name be cause to deceive you, haha.

Thanks,
SLL

StratLovesLenny wrote:

Hey btw, if anyone is willing to sell their burst, please let me know! I'm in Las Vegas if that makes a difference for anyone. Don't let my name be cause to deceive you, haha.

Thanks,
SLL

I think you can still get them at Wildwood?

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

SLL,
I always liked the Bonaburst over the Goldtops. Congrats! Would love the chance to play one someday just to see what all the fuss is about! -Seth

No, Wildwood is out of stock. I asked Lance there, and he said that it would be good to do more of them in the future, but for now they're high and dry out.

I've gotten a couple bites for bursts. Not sure whether I should go for a Bonaburst or an R8 though. Good problem to have I suppose. Any opinions between the Bonaburst and the R8 historic? I'm MUCH more familiar with the intricacies of Strats rather than LPs and am not sure about the subtle differences between the two. The JB LPs are in between a '58 and '59 profile with large shoulders right?

StratLovesLenny wrote:

No, Wildwood is out of stock. I asked Lance there, and he said that it would be good to do more of them in the future, but for now they're high and dry out.

You mean the "plaintop" ones, yes?  'Cause they've still got plenty of the newer, flamed version:  http://www.wildwoodguitars.com/electric … artist.htm

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

...this is in purely personal celebration ...ditched the 11's soon after i got Stan,been persevering since with the 10's but i just dont play enough ..so gave in tonight and just put some 09's on ...my poor little fingers have never been so happy in a long time ...so had a play around and came up with this ...if anyone could tell me the exact chord changes i'd luv em! ...this is a bit complicated for me but had some fun doing it! ...oh! ...the backing track fades out and i didnt know what to do! ...so some Shreddie Freddie! lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzf02qVJ9cA

Everyone is born a genius, but the process of living de-geniuses them.
R. Buckminster Fuller

I like 9s too, but have been back to 10s on my LPs. I especially hate the 52 for the 6th string..way too bassy and feels terrible to me. Nothing like a good shred! A little off pitch? But hey, I always tell people my guitar came tuned from the factory and I leave it the way it is wink

Just for peoples' information, I was in Denmark Street in London yesterday and at least 3 shops had Bonabursts on display...sadly all out of my price range...

Guitars: Fender American Original 60s Strat, Fender American Vintage 52 Tele, Gibson Les Paul Traditional
FX: Various including - Ceriatone Centura, Fire Custom Shop Carpe Diem
Amp: Fender ML212 Deville + 212 extention cabinet

I purchased (previously owned by Joe B) #114 yesterday from Truetone Music in Santa Monica. Joe changed the look of it too. I kinda like it too... LOL wink:)

How do I post a direct image from photobucket?

Long live Rock and Roll!

darth550 wrote:

I purchased (previously owned by Joe B) #114 yesterday from Truetone Music in Santa Monica. Joe changed the look of it too. I kinda like it too... LOL wink:)

Congrats on the guitar - but you can't post an image directly, just post the link and we'll check it out!

kestrou

kestrou wrote:
darth550 wrote:

Congrats on the guitar - but you can't post an image directly, just post the link and we'll check it out!

kestrou

Try this:

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l238/ … aul%20114/

Long live Rock and Roll!

darth550 wrote:
kestrou wrote:
darth550 wrote:

kestrou

Try this:

Looks great Darth! big_smile

And thanks for the referral to the forum. smile

All the best,
Andrew.

Cool Andrew. Good to see you over here. smile

NeuroBeaker wrote:
darth550 wrote:
kestrou wrote:

kestrou

Try this:

Looks great Darth! big_smile

And thanks for the referral to the forum. smile

All the best,
Andrew.

Long live Rock and Roll!

We should start a list, should we not?

Long live Rock and Roll!

darth550 wrote:

We should start a list, should we not?

I don't think an actual list was ever created for the bonaburts in # order like the Aged/Non Aged J.B.Goldtops were from the beginning....

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........