Re: Gaining Meet & Greet for AUS

Devan wrote:

I'm looking forward to getting on the M&G list in Adelaide too, as I am flying across the country to catch Joe.  I am more than happy to volunteer my assistance with promoting Joe's gigs, but not sure what I can do from 3000Km away?

Hey Stefan, maybe you and I can hire a car with a HUGE loudspeaker on the top and drive around Adelaide blaring about Joe's concert - ala the "Blues Brothers" movie ?!?!?! lol

Might strap the Ceriatone to the roof of the Barnes/Swan family Commodore!! That would be a spectacle!!HAHA!! tongue

Hey Stefan,

Sadly, I missed the M&G in Adelaide this time around.  Understandable though, because they are giving the spots to people who haven't met Joe before and I had a great meeting with him last year.  Hope your M&G will be as epic!

Sorry I won't be able to witness you getting your Epi LP signed off, but say 'Hey' to Joe for me, and I will still be in Row #1 hollering like a crazy man when he is playing! smile  Maybe we can catch up for a drink before/after the show?

Cheers,
Devan

JBLP Gold Top #129 - redubbed "#1 in Oz"

Devan wrote:

Hey Stefan,

Sadly, I missed the M&G in Adelaide this time around.  Understandable though, because they are giving the spots to people who haven't met Joe before and I had a great meeting with him last year.  Hope your M&G will be as epic!

Sorry I won't be able to witness you getting your Epi LP signed off, but say 'Hey' to Joe for me, and I will still be in Row #1 hollering like a crazy man when he is playing! smile  Maybe we can catch up for a drink before/after the show?

Cheers,
Devan

That's a shame Devan!!

But I would definitely love to meet up some time during the day, I will facebook you my phone number so we can have a chat when the day gets closer.

All the best,

- Stef