Topic: Gaining Meet & Greet for AUS

Hey there, was wondering how I'd go about getting a meet and greet pass for a show on Joe's upcoming Australian tour, I've signed up to the street team I'm just not sure how to go about getting a pass now that Alexis is no longer working for Joe. As you can see by my avatar I have one of Joe's signature guitars. I eagerly await your replies smile

Cheers Stefan.

2 (edited by cindyron 2012-04-12 12:45:18)

Re: Gaining Meet & Greet for AUS

stefanhauk wrote:

Hey there, was wondering how I'd go about getting a meet and greet pass for a show on Joe's upcoming Australian tour, I've signed up to the street team I'm just not sure how to go about getting a pass now that Alexis is no longer working for Joe. As you can see by my avatar I have one of Joe's signature guitars. I eagerly await your replies smile

Cheers Stefan.

Hi
Contact  larry he is now taking Alexis position  larry@jr-adventures.com
Good luck Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Cheers Ron smile

stefanhauk wrote:

Cheers Stefan.

Well Stefan you have a few things in your favor. First: You are a young player, Joe has a fondness wink  Second: You have a J.B. sig guitar, Joe likes to see his "children" Third: You have very impressive skills. Post a vid of your best Joe cover in this thread. Last, but not least, volunteer to post posters or whatever is needed in your area.    That's a start wink     Cathy

cathysiler wrote:
stefanhauk wrote:

Cheers Stefan.

Well Stefan you have a few things in your favor. First: You are a young player, Joe has a fondness wink  Second: You have a J.B. sig guitar, Joe likes to see his "children" Third: You have very impressive skills. Post a vid of your best Joe cover in this thread. Last, but not least, volunteer to post posters or whatever is needed in your area.    That's a start wink     Cathy

Cheers Cathy, but how will he know about the third part? It's my dream for me to play with or infront of him one day, I just don't know how that would happen! I would be more than willing to do the posters part!! I've already told 50+ people about him in the short time I've known about him!!

I am really looking forward to meeting him if I can!!

Stefan, first question..why aren't you in school?  I see you here and FB at all hours. Education matters. lol  Joe reads the forum. When I get to see him it's often the topic of conversation. So, give us a vid with some slow blues. That is a challenge for you. I know you've got the SRV style down and I've seen you can rock on youtube. Now show us you can make us cry wink  Cathy

cathysiler wrote:

Stefan, first question..why aren't you in school?  I see you here and FB at all hours. Education matters. lol  Joe reads the forum. When I get to see him it's often the topic of conversation. So, give us a vid with some slow blues. That is a challenge for you. I know you've got the SRV style down and I've seen you can rock on youtube. Now show us you can make us cry wink  Cathy

We're on school holidays here in Australia Cathy, so don't fear!! I use Facebook and go on here on my iPhone smile

I take my schooling very seriously as it is my senior year smile

Because of the FB app on iPhone, I am always 'online' on chat, but that doesn't mean I'm even in the same place as my phone!!

Okay, so I emailed Larry about the meet and greet on Tuesday.... Still no reply.... Do I expect a reply?

Patience young man. Larry is busy with the shows at hand. The office handles things in a chronological order. They will be prepping for Australia soon after the completion of the current tour. They are concerned with the South American dates coming at the end of the month I'm sure. I'll see what I can do for the M&G as far as anything else maybe the stars will align just right. Maybe not but getting to meet Joe is special.

Sorry guys, I didn't mean for it to come across in that way, I was more or less asking whether I'd emailed the right place!! Thank you for the feedback smile

Jane H. wrote:

nah it didn't come across that way. its definitely not clear so glad you asked

Ah good smile

I hate feeling like I've rocked the boat....

Stefanhauk  how's everything? Can you resend your email to me please. I'm sure I got it and it was an oversight on my part. Sorry. Anyone who is reading this, if you are interested in a Meet and Greet in Australia and Australia only please email me at Larry@JR-Adventures and we will converse through that. Thanks a lot

LarryJR wrote:

Stefanhauk  how's everything? Can you resend your email to me please. I'm sure I got it and it was an oversight on my part. Sorry. Anyone who is reading this, if you are interested in a Meet and Greet in Australia and Australia only please email me at Larry@JR-Adventures and we will converse through that. Thanks a lot

You have since replied Larry!! And I will email you back as of a month before the show as you said.... Thanks mate!!

15 (edited by datam0nk3y 2012-08-17 07:27:17)

LarryJR wrote:

Anyone who is reading this, if you are interested in a Meet and Greet in Australia and Australia only please email me at Larry@JR-Adventures and we will converse through that. Themailanks a lot

With the recent street team email and news that some of Larry's emails went unread I thought I'd post this here hoping it still might be possible to get into the M&G for Brisbane Australia.

From: Richard Kim Sent: Monday, 18 June 2012 9:57 PM To: 'Larry@jr-adventures.com' Subject: Brisbane, Australia, JBLP Studio hoping to meet Papa

Hi Larry

Following up from your forum post about Australian M&Gs. Been a relatively new JB fan since ‘discovering’ his unique style through the 2009 Guitarist and Guitar Player mag profiles. I was thrilled and gutted with my 40 th birthday this week. Thrilled because my wife gave me a JBLP Studio and tickets to the Brisbane show. Gutted however because a car ran into my scooter at traffic lights last Friday night breaking my right wrist so I won’t be able to play it for another 6 weeks when the cast comes off.

Convalescing will be so much easier if there was a chance to get access to the Brisbane M&G in October. In either case, I’ll be spending the next 6 weeks cradling the guitar listening to DTTD, RAH, and all the other JB hits waiting to see my guitar hero on stage.

Thanks in an advance

I'm looking forward to getting on the M&G list in Adelaide too, as I am flying across the country to catch Joe.  I am more than happy to volunteer my assistance with promoting Joe's gigs, but not sure what I can do from 3000Km away?

Hey Stefan, maybe you and I can hire a car with a HUGE loudspeaker on the top and drive around Adelaide blaring about Joe's concert - ala the "Blues Brothers" movie ?!?!?! lol

JBLP Gold Top #129 - redubbed "#1 in Oz"

Devan wrote:

I'm looking forward to getting on the M&G list in Adelaide too, as I am flying across the country to catch Joe.  I am more than happy to volunteer my assistance with promoting Joe's gigs, but not sure what I can do from 3000Km away?

Hey Stefan, maybe you and I can hire a car with a HUGE loudspeaker on the top and drive around Adelaide blaring about Joe's concert - ala the "Blues Brothers" movie ?!?!?! lol

Go on over to the Street Team thread and let our new leader know you're ready and willing to help in Oz wink     Cathy

Will do Cathy! smile  Did you mean the new thread by 'Street Team Andy' on here?

JBLP Gold Top #129 - redubbed "#1 in Oz"