Re: Tour Update and info

Hi Joe,
Glad to hear all is well!  Happy Birthday...age is just a number and the way you play guitar, it will keeping you feeling forever young!  Looking forward to that new setlist!!  I'm just trying to figure out your fondness for Ohio or is it the great people that live there?! 

Dean- Have fun at the Ana Popovic concert, she must like Ohio too..she's not coming anywhere near us. smile

Dean wrote:

Hey Joe-

Thanks for the update!!
See you real soon at the:
6/02/07 Hagerstown, MD 12TH ANNUAL WESTERN MARYLAND BLUES FESTIVAL
6/08/07 COLUMBUS, OH THE LC PAVILION
6/14/07 Pittsburgh, PA 3 Arts Festival-If this date gets confirmed?
8/31/07 KETTERING, OH  FRAZE PAVILION AT LINCOLN PARK CENTER
9/01/07 St. MARYs, OH KC GEIGER PARK - RIVERSIDE BLUESFEST 
11/1/07 CLEVELAND, OH HOUSE OF BLUES

Sorry I will miss you in Elgin, but Melissa and Nicolino will be there to support your music!!

Good Luck with the upcoming tour!!  Keep Rockin the Blues!!

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

Ah, we'll still be waiting for an Atlanta (or Georgia) date. Looking forward to the new stuff. I'm glad we got to see Mark this year. May the next round of the tour be successful!!

Just helping to spread the word about going to see GOOD bands and GOOD live music as often as possible!!!

Music promotion: http://www.myspace.com/kfdesignpublish
Photo collection: http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l297/peachyllb/

Behind the scenes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMOyrcp0oOA
and the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg4dq9c04ow

Carmine in the pocket with a fat and greasy bass line :-)

Thanks for the update Joe,  I can't wait to see you this sunday in Grand Rapids.

Stu Craig wrote:

No wonder that tune is bi-lingual, I don't think they'd get away with the title in English. Tu sabes mi amigos? Even Green Day isn't that bold, but I wouldn't put it past them. Can't wait to check out Carmine in SLO.

Think Verde,

Perro Jota OK J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

24 (edited by the dude 2007-05-02 22:03:50)

Best wishes and thanks to Mark.  I was glad to meet you, shake your hand, and you rock.  Welcome to Rick and Carmine.  I love the bass groove on that Ana Sidel video.  J Dawg I don't speak Spanish so I'll just have to trust you about the lyrics lol. 

If Just Got Paid/Mule/Dazed & Confused is still in the rotation I've got a feeling it's going to rock like crazy with Carmine's bass work (extrapolating from the Sidel video) added to the mix.  And Rick I look forward to your tasteful keyboards and "coloring around the edges" added to the Bonamassa attack as well.  And a longer show with new songs.  Man I'm psyched to see the new show and new lineup.

I'm thinking road trip to Beaver Creek, Co.  Anyone been there/from there have any hints on accommodations, etc.?  Happy 30th Joe and I'll see you later this month!

Joe,
Thanks for the update and can't wait for the opening show in Elgin. As other people have said, we'll miss Mark, but at the same time are excited about the new band members. It's exciting to hear you'll be mixing stuff from the new album, You & Me and also some old stuff. I'm hoping to add to the list of songs I've heard live.
Glad to see the sellout in Elgin. It's near home for me, but you've got some of your biggest fans traveling from other states for the kick-off to your new tour.
I know it's a bit premature, but Happy 30th!
Bill S.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Lookin forward to seeing you in elgin.over the last year got into this forum and will have a chance to meet a bunch of members at the show . We had a post awhile ago about you playing I Know Where I belong, seems a bunch of out here are partial to that" old" song.just a request if possible.Lookin forward to the new stuff as well

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Bonamassa wrote:

Hey Everybody,
          Sorry Im on another computer right now and forgot my login password.  I just wanted to give everybody a update on the upcoming tour starting on Saturday in Elgin.  Most of you by now know that the great Rick Melick will be joining the band on keyboards.  Rick played on my new album and on You and Me and is just brilliant.  Also on bass Carmine Rojas will also be joining the band as well. Carmine played on the new record and You and Me plus spent many years with David Bowie and Rod Sterwart and is also just brilliant.    I am very excited about this and have been rehearsing all week.  We are going to be playing 3 songs off the new album some stuff from You and Me and stuff from my older records.  Its a longer show now.  13 songs in total.  I wanted to cover more ground  with this show.  I am also excited to be turning 30. Yes I am actually.. I am excited to get it done and over with.  There has been alot of fanfare and build up to it.  I feel 30 already so whats the difference. Anyway I m looking forward to start playing again and especially with the new members.  See you soon..
Sincerely
Joe Bonamassa

Hey Joe,  I can't wait to hear what you've got to deliver Saturday night!  New, old, in between......it will be the most hip-happenin' event in the Midwest..........A lil' early, but since we're building up to it....
            ..."So Happy Birthday to you Joe, from the bottom of my heart
                And may your good times multiply, till they're flying off the chart!"....;)

Luv ya'
                                                                   pattyluvsjoe

Make new friends, but keep the old.  One is silver and the other's gold.  smile

OMG....I AM GETTING SO EXCITED smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

He Joe,
Nice hearing from you again.
Can't wait to see you in July at Bospop and NSJ.
Me and Annelies will certainly come to see you play in Holland.
Hope you will do a show on your own.These festivals are big so you'd probable won't play for an hour or so. And we really love to see you play.The longer the better. smile

Wish you the very best with the new bandmembers and the tour
And a happy birthday!!

(mine is May 15 wink , turning 24)

Stu Craig wrote:

Thanks Stu, that's cool.

Music is good for the Soul...

=o|-[ wrote:

Gr8 news Joe!  Can't wait to see/hear the new lineup @ the Saranac Brewery.  Any chance of a Turning Stone date this tour?  Outdoor shows are always fun, but they can't beat sitting up against the stage at the Turning Stone.  Best wishes on the new album & tour!

L8r... John

Righty-Oh John!!! The Stone is Immaculate!!!  Email me if you get wind of Joe appearing there.

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Rocket wrote:
=o|-[ wrote:

Gr8 news Joe!  Can't wait to see/hear the new lineup @ the Saranac Brewery.  Any chance of a Turning Stone date this tour?  Outdoor shows are always fun, but they can't beat sitting up against the stage at the Turning Stone.  Best wishes on the new album & tour!

L8r... John

Righty-Oh John!!! The Stone is Immaculate!!!  Email me if you get wind of Joe appearing there.

Rocket

Will do Rocket!  Do the same if you catch it before me.  I check pretty often, but the one day I don't will be the day it's booked.  Hopefully the Utica date doesn't replace the Stone for his homecoming show this year.

L8r... John

"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"  unknown

32 (edited by Annelies 2007-05-03 16:33:37)

See you soon with your new lineup!
New bass player and  keyboards .....you will go to a higher level again.....

33 (edited by bipolarbear 2007-05-03 17:03:03)

=o|-[ wrote:
Rocket wrote:
=o|-[ wrote:

L8r... John

Rocket

Will do Rocket!  Do the same if you catch it before me.  I check pretty often, but the one day I don't will be the day it's booked.  Hopefully the Utica date doesn't replace the Stone for his homecoming show this year.

L8r... John

Scuse me? The Turning Stone blows. The tables you sit at are perpendicular to the stage. You get a crick in your neck after a few minutes watching the show. There's no room to stretch your legs. Thank you Joe for replacing the Stone date with Saranac. I'm counting the days!

hello there i have just been lookinh on the website and on the forthcoming tour in europe you are coming to holmfirth picturedrome but i will miss it because i am on holiday have you any plans for the sheffield boardwalk as this is where i saw you for the first time last year.i would also like to say that you are getting a large new fan base in sheffield thanks and hope that you could fit an extra gig in

35 (edited by Rocket 2007-05-03 19:59:08)

bipolarbear wrote:
=o|-[ wrote:
Rocket wrote:

Rocket

L8r... John

Scuse me? The Turning Stone blows. The tables you sit at are perpendicular to the stage. You get a crick in your neck after a few minutes watching the show. There's no room to stretch your legs. Thank you Joe for replacing the Stone date with Saranac. I'm counting the days!

Sit in the back like I did ...still sounds great   If he did replace it I think it's more a gesture of solidarity with the community-read that as a local picnic buddy! See you there, but not the Stone
Rock On & Meet the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Hey, Joe!

If you perform Pain & Sorrow as your encore for the 5/6 show in Grand Rapids, I'll bear your children!!!

Keep on Rockin the Blues!

imaginos