19 (edited by David 2007-03-05 22:33:17)

Re: B3?

Angela,
I was going to say Joe, J Beck and Clapton. I think Jeff is one of the greatest guitarists ever but I didn't think of him as Blues really.

npb,
Joe, You and J Mayer. I'm intrigued. Where can I hear some of your music?

20 (edited by NPB_EST.1979 2007-03-06 12:17:04)

im going to leave the blues for a moment:

Joe Bonamassa
Zakk Wylde
Eddie Van Halen

SHRED AWAY - INDEED.

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

Jane:  Yes, indeed.  I saw it last fall at Ram's Head.  Was a great show musically, not just for bass enthusiasts.  I've loved Jeff Berlin's style of bass for over 20 years, and Stu Hamm (Satriani) and Billy Sheehan (1st post-VH David Lee Band w/Vai, Vai, and Mr. Big) both put on great shows as well.  I'd definitely recommend seeing this tour if you can swing it.  I was thinking about going to 8X10 but was still recovering from a rather emotional couple of weeks and it was a long drive on a "school night" as Joe so aptly puts it.

Keep on rockin' da blues...

CarljMD

Takers get the honey, givers sing the blues

Jane H. wrote:

anyone see this B3?
http://www.bx3tour.com/

They came to the Road House in February. It was definately a show. The guitar player is Jude Gold from Guitar Player magazine and the drummer is one of the best drummers to hit the Road House stage. Jeff Berlin fancys himself a comedian as well. He is a jazz guy but I thought one of the high lights of the show.

I am playing again joe philip sayce and albert cummings

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky