Topic: Forum Ideas?

Hello People,

I just have a quick question. Who would I talk to about a forum idea, suggestion or answer that I would not nessassarily ( I know I cant spell ) want to post. If someone can e-mail me that would be cool.

Thank You.......Dave

Re: Forum Ideas?

Thank you, my god that was quick (LOL)

Dave

Good mornin!

Thats why I didnt put the idea up in the first place, I didnt want be laughed at. I think I'll just lay low (LOL)

Shred

Jane H. wrote:

hahahahahaha!

No
Never
we'll think about that one
been suggested before
only half the people will like that
the other half will hate that
what did you say?
you gotta be kidding me!
Maybe
sure, but don't hold your breath
only on wednesdays alright
theres a reason but nobody knows exactly
there's always the fansite forum, for now anyway

rotsa ruck!

The standard responses Jane has received for her suggestions. Pick one that most fits your suggestion.

I don't think that is an accurate portrayal.....the most recent changes to this forum were directly due to suggestions from fans.

In 1960, John Kennedy proclaimed that in 10 years the US would put a man on the moon. That was prior to the technology existing to do it. We had it done in less than 10 years.

Some suggestions may sound crazy or be met with skepticism, but that doesn't mean they don't have value.

In the end, its what makes sense and what Joe and his team want that is the deciding factor.

My suggestion would be to have spell check for forum posts............that would help me anyhow.

PC

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

6 (edited by Shredit 2007-06-02 07:38:28)

Afternoon!

Never mind it was a gay idea anyway............wait a minute.......that is not what I meant!..........you know what I mean, I mean...UHHHHH.
Oh the hell with it!  Like another wise man once said " you can't fix stupid "

Shred

Spill it Shred! 

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

8 (edited by Shredit 2007-06-02 07:45:07)

All right, all right, jeez!

Now I feel like I got to go Einstein on you, I'm embarassed. I'll explain just a little. I go on to different forums (no I'm not cheating on you, I dont even know there names..lol..) anyways I noticed one forum has an area that list members birthdays. I didnt know if that would be of any interest here. People enjoy a "happy birthday " wish, it always feels good! Well that was it, real brilliant huh (LOL).

You got a second, I got a quick story. I go on another musicians forum a couple of days ago. I'm looking at all these topics they have up. At the very end it has "MLB" ( that's major league basesball ) I'm reading all these discussions, fans of a lot of baseball teams as well as players. If you have read my crap on here you know I'm a junkie for the game. I call Deb in here to witness my discovery, I'm all smiling like I just found Bonamassa all over again. The reaction she gave me was like "Lurch", you remember him from the" the Adams Famliy". She just kind of moaned, shook her head and walked away. I better stay away from that place, she will slap me silly! 

Have a great day........Shred

nah

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

Happy Birthday Bluesman !!!.........Have an awesome day and "here's to many more" ..Cheers ...Paul ...JBrules

BluesMan wrote:
pcornell wrote:

nah

Oh well,

I guess the moderators have spoken.

BluesMan, you're so funny!  I was thinking pcornell meant the "nah" as a response to you saying you're getting more immature!! 
Anyway, Happiest of Birthdays to you!! 
~Donna

Great musicians have a language & vocabulary that transcends the usual barriers & touches us on a more primitive , basic & yet complex level....

...I'll always have London in my heart, and in my soul...

HAPPY B-DAY BLUESMAN from your forum friends!!!!!!

BluesMan wrote:

Shred,

That's not a bad idea. It would be nice to get a birthday wish on the forum. Heck, it would be nice to get a birthday wish and card from "the one you must be obeyed"..........she's not real big on gift giving, at least not to me. I like to call it "CHEAP"! She calls it, "there's other things to spend money on". Anyway, I think your idea could work.

As far as the MLB forum that you were looking at, I'd be very careful. You don't want "the one who must be obeyed" to tie you up and throw you back down in that dungeon, do you? Hey wait, if I remember correctly she feeds you Heineken's down there. Next time call me and I'll join you.

Man, I almost forgot. My birthday is tomorrow!........54 and still getting younger, or is that more immature?

Hi Roy!

First off have a great birthday, it probably feels like it is flying by. My suggestion to you is do something you really want to do. Dont worry about cost, it dont mean anything!

Oh yeah, I'm staying out of the dungeon, she was not real happy seeing the MLB forum. Dont worry bout the heineken I got you covered, but you got to hang with me if you want to pound em! (LOL)

Shred

Have a great day Roy and play a joe track extra loud just to let the neighbours know your gettin' worse

All the way from england best wishes & i'll change my avatar for you

Cheers ................... michael  smile

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

Hey, Happy Birthday, Bona-buddy. Enjoy your day.

I'm just saying.

Happy Birthday Bluesman!!! smile smile Have a good one!

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

Happy Birthday....Have a great day BluesMan.....Cheers!! or Proost !! as we say here.....

Happy Birthday Roy!
Bill S

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"