Topic: Tab Benoit

Any Tab Benoit fans out there?

Re: Tab Benoit

Yes indeed. In fact we saw Tab at The Cabooze in Minneapolis the night before we saw Joe at The Surf in Iowa. We met a fellow blues fan from Minnesota at The Surf Ballroom that had traveled down to Louisiana and Mississippi a few weeks ago and had some photos of Joe and Tab jamming together. I believe it had something to do with Tab's VOW project.

Did you happen to get a copy of the photo of joe and tab jamming together or the person's name who has them?

I had the good fortune to take pictures at Tab's show when he came to town a couple of years ago; been a fan ever since.  I, too, would love to see the picture(s) of him and Joe!

"The Blues is like a tonic for all that ails you."  BB King

Rock ON & Keep the Faith!

tarus52 wrote:

Did you happen to get a copy of the photo of joe and tab jamming together or the person's name who has them?

I didn't get a copy, but I see him all the time at blues shows here in the Twin Cities area. He was also at Tab's show in Mpls. I'm sure he will be at Joe's show at the Cabooze on Dec. 2. Next time I see him I will formally introduce myself and see what I can find out.

Thanks Lee a photo of Tab & Joe would be great if you can get it

tab is one of the best blues artists out there. i never saw him live but have several of his cds . feverv for the bayjou is my favorite

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

I read that Tab and Joe have played together anybody have a recording of this jam?