1 (edited by Rocket 2008-10-02 14:46:03)

Topic: Council Bluffs, IA

I was just wond'ring allowed if anything ever happens there.  Last time I was there it was kind of sleepy town.  Anyone know of anything more exciting than watching dry paint stay dry happening recently in Council Bluffs, Iowa?  Seems that the Flood of the Missouri River in 1881 may have been the most exciting thing ever? Could I be wrong? Anyone HEAR of high water everywhere again??? Just wondering...

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Re: Council Bluffs, IA

Council Bluffs was flooded with the sounds of Joe Bonamassa last night.    Absolutely, stunning brilliant performance.  I am just coming back to life right now.  In my personal opinion, last night was one of the best shows ever for me.  Joe was very well received and he said it definitely won't be another 2 years before he comes back there.  The chanting of "Joe,Joe,Joe,Joe.." was deafening.  Lots of head's shaking in disbelief at what was being heard and seen.  I have never felt more proud of Joe, Bogie, Carmine, & Rick than I did last night.  <G> posted the setlist elsewhere.  I was absolutely dumb-founded with Blues Deluxe.  WOW!!  To say Joe was in a "playful" mood last night is an understatement.  He can definitely wear the title of "King Joe" easily.  And he looked so handsome all dressed up and so charming.  A true gentle-man.  My buddy Jen got her Bonabaptism and she couldn't believe how great Joe was.  It truly is the LIVE performance that pushes people right on over the edge.  And she was totally blown away with Joe & the band's kindness.  And we really enjoyed meeting <G>  and Matt !! A couple of great Forum buddies and die-hard Joe fans.  Always a bonus to put names & faces together!  And always new friends to be made surrounding us.  If ever I had a perfect day, yesterday had to rank right up there.  Joe couldn't have put it any better than signing my ticket "To Patty, It's Your Lucky Day!! Joe Bonamassa"  I can't even begin to truly express all the emotions I felt.  Joe Bonamassa, what a gift ???? So honored to be one of your fans.  Gotta' run for now.....off to work......love,  luv, and more.............later       Patty smile

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Sweet Patty! You are the light in my time of dark. A reminder that the Universe is balanced. All things are as they should be!! You are such a special lady. Thanks for sharing your joy.   Cathy

Yeah, what Patty said.