1 (edited by zosozep7 2006-09-20 15:00:38)

Topic: Got My Fulltone Full Drive 2 MOSFET Guitar Pedal Today!

I havent really tried it too much yet but from what little I have heard, it really sounds great! I will put it through a thorough test tonight! This is the 10th annivesary MOSFET model. Fulltone makes some of the best effects pedals out there and they are kind of like Joe Bonamassa. There awesome and just beginning to get noticed!

Rob

All my tears they fell like rain, cant you hear them falling?
Led Zeppelin: Since I been Loving You

Re: Got My Fulltone Full Drive 2 MOSFET Guitar Pedal Today!

Fulltone makes great pedals.  I have the Full-Drive 2.  I read somewhere (I think Tonequest) that Joe was using the Full-Drive 2 for a while.

CodeTitan wrote:

Fulltone makes great pedals.  I have the Full-Drive 2.  I read somewhere (I think Tonequest) that Joe was using the Full-Drive 2 for a while.

I wouldn't be suprised- from what I hear they make some good pedals.  I can't wait to go try one out.

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128

I just got back from a local music store- put a brand new Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET pedal on layaway (I'm a poor college student, remember?)  I can't wait to go pick it up.  I have no clue when thats going to be, though.... But either way, I also tried out the OCD, and I thought it was a little harsh through a Twin with a strat, IMHO, the fulldrive 2 has a much smoother sound to it than the OCD... I can see, however where the OCD would work well- it really does have some beautiful mids to it!!!  when I made the twin a little darker, the OCD really shined, but then I didn't have the clean sound I really wanted... gotta give a little, and take a little, huh? but either way I absolutely LOVE the Fulldrive 2- best overdrive pedal I've ever tried, hands down...

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

Congrats on your pedal!! I just sold my MOSFET for $189. Wish I knew you were looking for one. Still have my OCD, Deja Vibe 2 and my Clyde deluxe wich I think is the best Wah pedal I have ever owned. I love Fulltone as do many other musicians. Robin Trower the other night, his entire pedal system is Fulltone. No wonder I was deaf for two days after the show! Fulltone is built like a tank! I wonder if Joe has ever used any. Fulltones TTE Tube Tape Echo is suppose to be one hell of a set up. Many famous musicians have one or have one on order. They are hard to come by right now. Have fun with that MOSFET!!

Rob

All my tears they fell like rain, cant you hear them falling?
Led Zeppelin: Since I been Loving You

6 (edited by kwsjb1238 2006-10-08 00:56:27)

zosozep7 wrote:

Congrats on your pedal!! I just sold my MOSFET for $189. Wish I knew you were looking for one. Still have my OCD, Deja Vibe 2 and my Clyde deluxe wich I think is the best Wah pedal I have ever owned. I love Fulltone as do many other musicians. Robin Trower the other night, his entire pedal system is Fulltone. No wonder I was deaf for two days after the show! Fulltone is built like a tank! I wonder if Joe has ever used any. Fulltones TTE Tube Tape Echo is suppose to be one hell of a set up. Many famous musicians have one or have one on order. They are hard to come by right now. Have fun with that MOSFET!!

Rob

Why'd you sell it?  I thought you just got it... can't wait to try it out!

Fulltones are great.  I've owned them all at one point or another.  I currently have the Mosfet FD2, Octafuzz, an older Soul Bender, and a Clyde Deluxe.  I consider the FD2 to be the standard overdrive.

Jason

I run one on my pedalboard which is setup like this: Strat/Tele > Budda Wah > Boss TU-2 > Fulltone Mini Deja-Vibe > Xotic RC Booster > Fulltone Full-Drive 2 10th > 1996 Matchless Chieftain
Fx Loop: Boss DD-3