Topic: UK tour setlists?

Anyone know what songs Joe's doing on this tour?  I'd really appreciate it if someone could post a setlist.

THANKS!

Re: UK tour setlists?

Just a quickie cos I off out in a min.

Doesnt really matter its all good.
No slide numbers this time but a magical rendition of Django on a guiggliotti strat.
Many many magic moments but most of all he enjoyed it himself and the feeling came thtough loud and clear.
Too many roads and others from his last album too much to remember, its the experience that matters not the detail.

"The blues had a baby and they called it Rock n Roll"
(Muddy Waters)

daddy5strings wrote:

No slide numbers this time but a magical rendition of Django on a guiggliotti strat.
Many many magic moments but most of all he enjoyed it himself and the feeling came thtough loud and clear.
Too many roads and others from his last album too much to remember, its the experience that matters not the detail.

If anyone has an actual list of songs he is playing, especially if in the order of a recent set, I would appreciate it. A friend of mine was at a show & wants to know specifically what the songs were. THANKS.

Slipkid, look at the previous post! It was on the 23rd I guess

All my tears they fell like rain, cant you hear them falling?
Led Zeppelin: Since I been Loving You

Daddy, try putting the hash pipe and the fifth of Wild turkey away for once at one of Joes shows so you can remember what he played. There are alot of us wanting to know what the setlist is. Doesnt really matter? Detail dont matter? LOL!!

Rob

daddy5strings wrote:

Just a quickie cos I off out in a min.

All my tears they fell like rain, cant you hear them falling?
Led Zeppelin: Since I been Loving You