Topic: Joe - Borderline, London 20/09/2006

Joe was awsome at the Borderline last night. I took three friends who had never heard of Joe, believe me they have now. Spread the word!

Capacity crowd, blistering playing, good company.

Joe, come back to the UK soon!

Re: Joe - Borderline, London 20/09/2006

Thanks Kevin for the update and welcome to the forum.  Joe has that ability to make jaws drop!

Music is good for the Soul...

Looks like the UK tour got off to a great start.
Can't wait to see Joe tomorrow night in Manchester.
I'm taking along 3 friends for their Boanabaptism.

We're not worthy!

Yes indeed! Joe, Mark and Bogie awe inspired us Brits once again at the Borderline on Wednesday evening.
My wife and I took two friends who had never heard of the band.  They have now! And thoroughly
enjoyed themselves.

As usual Joe met the fans after the show and was as pleasant as ever, even though he was tired and dripping
from giving his all. He is always so personable.

Keep lighting up our lives Joe, we all need uplifting once in awhile. Thanks to the three of you for an exemplary performance.

THE POWER OF JOE

Awesome, the Power of Joe.........

What a great show!!! Joe and the band were simply fantastic. Can't wait until next time....hurry back Joe.

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

You guys over there are making all of us over here so in need of a Joe,Mark, &Bogie fix!  Glad you had a fabulous time at the show ! smile

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

This is a post from the Clapton fansite I visit.  I mentioned this guy before, he works in a music store in London...within a couple of weeks of me turning him on to Joe, a guitar dealer was in his shop showing everyone Joe's performance at the Naam show from California via his laptop...he bought Rockpalast and has been hooked ever since!  When he gets enough money together, he tells me his next guitar is a Gigliotti!

"A message to all in the UK......go see Joe Bonamassa on his current UK tour and be prepared to be amazed by the talent of this fantastic guitar slinger. I saw him at The Borderline in London and was totally blown away by the guy. If you love great guitar playing then he's your man.....I've seen the future of the blues and it's called Joe Bonamassa!!"

Love that last line, couldn't agree more-I'VE SEEN THE FUTURE OF THE BLUES AND IT'S CALLED JOE BONAMASSA!!

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

Hi Angela

Yeah it was me that said that. I've now added my name to the Street Team.....it's all your fault.....ha ha. The Clapton Custom Shop Strat is up for sale so that I can get the Gigliotti.

Geoff

Angela wrote:

This is a post from the Clapton fansite I visit.  I mentioned this guy before, he works in a music store in London...within a couple of weeks of me turning him on to Joe, a guitar dealer was in his shop showing everyone Joe's performance at the Naam show from California via his laptop...he bought Rockpalast and has been hooked ever since!  When he gets enough money together, he tells me his next guitar is a Gigliotti!

"A message to all in the UK......go see Joe Bonamassa on his current UK tour and be prepared to be amazed by the talent of this fantastic guitar slinger. I saw him at The Borderline in London and was totally blown away by the guy. If you love great guitar playing then he's your man.....I've seen the future of the blues and it's called Joe Bonamassa!!"

Love that last line, couldn't agree more-I'VE SEEN THE FUTURE OF THE BLUES AND IT'S CALLED JOE BONAMASSA!!

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

Hey Geoff,
Glad to see you made your way over here...Now that you are no longer a Bonavirgin and you enjoyed your Bonabaptism, welcome to Bonamania!!!
Geez, I'm feeling a little sorry for your strat, isn't there a way you could have both?  I think someone mentioned seeing one of Joe's guitars up for sale, I'm not sure if it was a Gigliotti or not. 

And this message board is a little different in that you have to remember to logout, which I forget to do sometimes.  It's not automatic when you close out your screen like the Clapton site.

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

Angela said:
"And this message board is a little different in that you have to remember to logout, which I forget to do sometimes.  It's not automatic when you close out your screen like the Clapton site."

Why logout at all?