Re: Joe's Gigliotti GS

Jim, thanks for the info! I am really interested in one of these guitars. I fell in love with the thing the first time I saw Joe playing one.

Rob

All my tears they fell like rain, cant you hear them falling?
Led Zeppelin: Since I been Loving You

zosozep7 wrote:

...I fell in love with the thing the first time I saw Joe playing one.

I know exactly what you mean!!

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128

The more and more I look at the Gigliotti site the more I want one! I have about 16 guitars and if I have to sell have my arsenal, Ill do it just to get one of these babys!! I really like the brass top one. They all look good but the brass just seems to stand out the best for me. I want to get an order in soon because the site says they will be going up in price on Oct. 1st. Also, the more this beautiful guitar gets notice the harder they are going to be to get!

Rob

kwsjb1238 wrote:
zosozep7 wrote:

...I fell in love with the thing the first time I saw Joe playing one.

I know exactly what you mean!!

I'd REALLY like to play one before I ordered one.  I understand that they are good and JB uses them - but everyone has different tastes.  I just like to know that before I spend $3,300 on a guitar I'm going to like how it feels.

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

I know how you feel about that kind of money. I sent an email to my local guitar shop and asked them to look into them. Maybe they will buy one just to have it at the store and then people can decide if they like it or not.

Rob

NPB_EST.1979 wrote:

I'd REALLY like to play one before I ordered one.  I understand that they are good and JB uses them - but everyone has different tastes.  I just like to know that before I spend $3,300 on a guitar I'm going to like how it feels.