Re: VINCE ESQUIRE

muddyjerseywaters wrote:

Hey Vince,

Just checked out your website....Awesome!! Keep it comin'
...PS Ragamuffin would love to come to Maui, but he really looks scary in a grass skirt!

Muddy

haha...thanks for checking out the site...

please comment the youtube videos if you get a second...trying to em up!

Heading there now...

Muddy

"Cause I'm a Hamster Baby....a runnin' on my spinnin' wheel.
---artist yet unknown---

Ragamuffin1 wrote:
muddyjerseywaters wrote:

Hey Vince,

Just checked out your website....Awesome!! Keep it comin'
...PS Ragamuffin would love to come to Maui, but he really looks scary in a grass skirt!

Muddy

I happen to think I look pretty sexy in a grass skirt Mr. Muddy pants. Check me out in this picture and tell me it ain't so!!  Pete

http://blog.masslive.com/redsoxmonster/ … ysfan2.jpg

Who are you and what have you done with my Uncle?!!!

Muddy

"Cause I'm a Hamster Baby....a runnin' on my spinnin' wheel.
---artist yet unknown---

Ragamuffin1 wrote:

I happen to think I look pretty sexy in a grass skirt Mr. Muddy pants. Check me out in this picture and tell me it ain't so!!  Pete

http://blog.masslive.com/redsoxmonster/ … ysfan2.jpg

Wow Pete, I'm speechless yikes

Ummm....nice lipstick? lol

If heartaches were nickels
I'd be the richest fool alive

i'd just like to add that i just got a really lame email from one of the moderaters (i won't mention who because i'd rather let him tell you) who was too afraid to reply to my comment to him publicly...

but it's all good...all i keep hearing over and over again is how we are all here for our common love for Joe B, to speard the good word about real music and to voice ( and yes maybe even sometimes debate) our opinions regardless of what they may be...am i wrong here?

Wrong?  Bout what?

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

bigjeffjones wrote:

Wrong?  Bout what?

in my assumption in thinking thats what these forums are for...

by the way...i just watched a live vid of crosby on youtube...and i godda say i have to withdraw my previous statements after seeing him on MTV...but i posted more about that in the "other artists" section...

No you are wrong Vince. This forum isn't about you. Your opinions or you to use a tool. This is Joe Bonamassa's forum its about him. I tried to communicate with you and now I'm done. So are you.