Topic: VINCE ESQUIRE

hey guys and girls,
just saw someone posted some of my youtube videos in the "other artists" section, so I thought I'd come just to introduce myself to some of Joe's fans.

please check out at my myspace at www.myspace.com/vinceesquire or go to youtube and search "vince esquire" ...

thanks! smile

Re: VINCE ESQUIRE

or if somebody wants to they can just post a vid here... smile

Hi Vince,

Welcome again.  You forgot to tell everybody that you're "a big JB fan", etc.  Tell people what you think of Joe - the members will want to hear that.  Tell them where/when you met Joe and who you have in common.

(Here's one of Vince's original posts on another thread.......http://www.jbonamassa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5601)

Enjoy the ride Vince.  We're a fun bunch.  Glad you're a big Joe fan like the rest of us, and glad you're keepin' the blues alive.

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

Hi Vince ,

I have just this week ordered 'first offence' from Amazon. com, with you on it. Unfortunately it was the only cd I could find!

Work as hard as Joe, respect your fans, and the world is yours for the taking .

How about you opening for Joe sometime here in the U.K.

Now that would be something.

Everybody should check out young Vince Esquire, he is a marvelous talent, one of his influences being JOE, apparently.

Awesome, the Power of Joe.........

thanks for the welcome guys and girls!

well...not much to tell on this end...just trying to spread the good word to help keep this wonderful style of highly under-appreciated  music alive...i've had the amazing pleasure of playing with the likes of Willie Nelson, the Los Lonely Boys, Derek Trucks, Chris Duarte (who i have coming back to visit maui again next year to do another show with me), and most recently appeared with the Allman Brothers at the Beacon Theater as well as a 4 city (new orleans, dallas, houston, and birmingham) tour opening for the Gregg Allman blues band. I have not yet had the pleasure of getting the opportunity to jam with Joe...but i'm very much looking forward to that day. We have a mutual connection in bassist Mark Epstein (who lives here on maui) as he produced my "First Offense" record when I was 16 and has also filled in on many club gigs with me in the area. 3 years ago through that connection I got the chance to hang with Joe down in Austin when he was playing at Antone's...amazingly gracious guy, fabulous host and that will forevermore stick with me as the prime example of how any musician should treat their fans.

anyways, thats about it...if you want more info check out my website at www.vinceesquire.com or at my myspace at www.myspace.com/vinceesquire

or you can search my name on Youtube for videos...

-V

There ya go Vince.  That's what I wanted you to share with everyone!  We love those DETAILS!  Particularly if it's stuff about your LOVE of this genre of music or your respect and admiration for JOE!!  Thanks for this post.

smile  Libby   smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

hi vince welcome to the wonderful world of joe bonamassa

It's very far away
It take's about a half and a day to get there
If we travel by my uh, dragon fly

right on guys! if you get a moment, please spread the word however you can! smile

vinceesquire wrote:

right on guys! if you get a moment, please spread the word however you can! smile

Will do Vince.  Meanwhile, question for you.....

Was that Mark Epstein on the bass on the video that was originally posted about you (under Other Artists)?  Here, this is the one I'm talking about....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoPkoAuii60

Keep on rockin' the blues!

Mahalo,

smile  Libby  smile

Bill S.

I don't think that is Mark Epstein on bass.
                               pattyluvsjoe

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Thanks Patty and Pete.  smile

Bill S.

Welcome Vince, to the wonderful world of Joe! I checked out your videos...you're fabulous!!! As are many people on this forum, I'm also a guitarist, but not much of one. I know this is Roy's (BluesMan) joke but if I played in public probably everyone would tell me to play "Far, Far Away." But I'm sure you never get that request. tongue

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

no the bassist in the video's name is Shawn Michael...he's been my regular bassist for over a year now...

thanks for the compliments ob the videos...i'm glad people are enjoying them...

Welcome aboard vince. Nice to find yet another JB fan spreading his word across the web.

millhouse big_smile:D:D:D:D

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes"

hey guys,
wanted to let everyone know that my new website is up and running...its a pretty simple page so it wont bog down your computer...

www.vinceesquire.com

vinceesquire wrote:

hey guys,
wanted to let everyone know that my new website is up and running...its a pretty simple page so it wont bog down your computer...

www.vinceesquire.com

C'mon back dude!
Rock On,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Ragamuffin1 wrote:

I agree. You are not finished here Vince. Hope the gig went well last night. Come on back & tell us about it......Pete

the gig went well...we played well...it was fun. i hope someday you guys get to come to maui so you can come to a live show!

Hey Vince,

Just checked out your website....Awesome!! Keep it comin'
...PS Ragamuffin would love to come to Maui, but he really looks scary in a grass skirt!

Muddy

"Cause I'm a Hamster Baby....a runnin' on my spinnin' wheel.
---artist yet unknown---