Topic: I'm starting to count down the hours....

for the Turning Stone Show in Verona NY......The tickets have been in my wallet for so long...they're starting to fade : )

See you there !!!

Sogs

"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe, uh, diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Re: I'm starting to count down the hours....

Tara, Al and I are set for roadtrip.

See you there

Fotopete

walking out the door now to go see joe in kettering , im stoked ! bb will be just a bonus! great weather too!

Turning Stone Show Tonight

tickets - check

cooler - check

filled the truck with gas - check

camera - check

Mu personal commitment to being worthless at work today - Check

It's 10:45 AM EST right now...show starts at 8 PM...40 minute ride from Syracuse....can I leave yet ???????

Sogs : )

"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe, uh, diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

yup - 10:45 here too.

we leave at 2 for 4 hour roadtrip

see ya there

Great !

Have seen your work fpete...looking forward to watching you work your magic !

I think taking a half day here at work is in order...I'm just driving everybody nuts !@

Have an enjoyable and safe trip...should be a nice day for a drive !

Sogs

7 (edited by Barbara 2006-08-17 10:35:36)

Hey Sogs, laughed out loud when I read your comment about, "my personal commitment to being worthless at work today-check."  Understand completely.  That is a gem.  Have a fantastic time at tonights show with Fotopete, Al & Tara.  Please post a review.  Barbara

: )

Thanks Barbara..the sad thing is...it's really true : )

I will post a summary of the show tomorrow !!!

Take care,

Sogs