Topic: To all the Newbies

Wow! New members are coming at record rates..Welcome!! As I'm sure you've noticed, we (forum members), do try to give each of you a warm welcome. If we've missed anyone, sorry! Just want you to know we are all equals. Your opinions and ideas are valuable. Don't worry about proper grammar, spelling or any of that..We're international and just glad we can communicate in the shared language of Joe. Number of posts also means nothing. Many of those are greetings to new members. Best of all you can't be too Joe obsessed! It is encouraged here! Again, welcome. Take some time to read past threads. I'm old, well versed in music and yet have learned more on this site than any other resource!  Cathy

Re: To all the Newbies

As usual I totally agree with you Cathy!!!

All newcomers a very warm welcome from me too.

Cathy is like me, an old forummember, so we know it's a wonderful place to be and Joe is  our example of how a musician should be.

The best guitarist and singer in one  and a very nice person too, who cares about his fans.

Andre Wittebroek

I am truly amazed...so many new fans, I can't keep up!!! Welcome to anyone and everyone who has joined since the start of Joe's recent tour! This is exactly what we love...new fans finding out about Joe! We are so happy to have you all here, whether you saw him recently or you are about to be Bonabaptized soon. Like Millhouse said in another topic...don't let your jaw hit the floor!! smile

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

I can't keep up either, and as usual, I agree with Andre and Cathy about this excellent idea!

So here's a warm (one-off) welcome from me to all newbies. Discovering Joe is great. Then it gets better! cool

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Welcome new fans!

I'm sorry but I can't keep up with all the newbies either and so that I don't miss out anybody in welcoming them to this wonderful and informative forum, can I say a big and warm WELCOME to you all, whether in the UK or in the US or wherever.  I know this is cheating but hope you'll forgive me.

it's great to have you with us, keep posting and sharing your experiences of the wonderful Mr Joe Bonamassa and his fantastic band.

Yes indeedy....a big welcome to all the newbies. Enjoy the forum......it's the best on the world wide wonderweb smile

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

I realize I never post welcomes and happy birthdays... it's a lot to keep up with on this forum and I don't always have time to read those threads... or maybe I'm just anti-social, or lazy, I don't know, lol... but I DO think and feel these things in my heart, and I've even thought of starting a thread explaining this and giving everyone a blanket welcome... kinda like this thread. smile

So here it is... WELCOME ALL NEWBIES!  big_smile  AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHENEVER IT COMES AROUND!  big_smile

--Vik cool

Once again I'm having trouble keeping up with all the new members..So..Welcome to you all and have fun!     Cathy

Welcome one and all, enjoy the ride and have a ball.

Peace and Jam

millhouse big_smile:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes"

Wow!! It's hard to keep up with all the new fans...A Big Welcome from me to you!   Enjoy all the great music here, there and everywhere! smile

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

Time to bump the all-purpose welcome thread again!

big_smile

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

I sure did get a warm welcome so I welcome all new fans too! smile

Just a quick note of thanks for the warm welcome from everbody.

Again I feel like I'm missing people, so...Welcome to all the new forum members. We can't get enough Joe stories so tell us yours. Remember, everyone has value. Even if you don't join the Street Team, you can help spread the word. If we all get 1 new listener a day it makes a big difference.    Thanks, Cathy the Elder smile

I'm definitely missing people, lol... so to all the newbies out there... WELCOME!  big_smile

--Vik cool

So am I, and I'm still a newbie myself....despite my frequent posting. smile

Welcome to all fellow newbies who I haven't already said hi to. We all have at least one thing in common, we have all been blown away by Joe Bonamassa at some point over the last month.

Glad to have you on board, 2008 and 2009 are going to be great years for Joe and the guys and this is a great place to share experiences with fellow fans and even Joe himself. I'm not normally a forum kind of guy, but I'm always in here checking what's new and what's going on (am just a nosey bugger that's all!!!).

It also helps that the place is populated by really nice people too!!!! wink

So, hello and welcome from one convert to another....and another...and so forth...:)

"Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from the eyes of woman."
                                                                                                   Ludwig Van Beethoven

It's wonderful how quickly new members are streaming in!! Each and every one of you bring something to the table. We really are multigenerational and worldwide....If I missed saying Hello to anybody..Hello and thanks for joining!    Cathy