Re: NEW MEMBERS Brigitte and Dave

Hi Bob, the short answer is no we have not come across a recording of that concert yet. But you might like to know a few things. Every band in the world has fans who make copy of concerts, with Alvin Lee and Ten Years After the material was extensive. Being a fan of the band for the last 36 years, even I couldn't believe the stuff that is still floating around out there. So last year I made a serious attempt at collecting these bootlegs. Then I decided to do something off the wall with them, I reviewed each and every one and then Brigitte and I put a list of them on our bootleg page. It's mostly for me to help keep track of them, and to remind me which ones I liked the best and which ones were sub-standard, but the fans love what we've done. When I go back and look at our listings and collection I'm still in awe of what we have so far, and what we're still doing in this area. This recording archive is growing by the week, fans are digging up old cassette tapes and sending them to us - concerts from 1968-2006.
It also gets to the point where the same concert has a different name, but only once has this been brought to our attention and it was corrected. (we missed the double ourselves) but our friend in southern Germany pointed it out. So, not a bad track record, we've been very lucky. Just like Joe Bonamassa, TYA has excellent friends and fans supporting them, all over the world. If you happen to come across anything in this area Bob, please keep us in mind - Thanks.

Brigitte and Dave wrote:

Hi Bob, the short answer is no we have not come across a recording of that concert yet. But you might like to know a few things. Every band in the world has fans who make copy of concerts, with Alvin Lee and Ten Years After the material was extensive. Being a fan of the band for the last 36 years, even I couldn't believe the stuff that is still floating around out there. So last year I made a serious attempt at collecting these bootlegs. Then I decided to do something off the wall with them, I reviewed each and every one and then Brigitte and I put a list of them on our bootleg page. It's mostly for me to help keep track of them, and to remind me which ones I liked the best and which ones were sub-standard, but the fans love what we've done. When I go back and look at our listings and collection I'm still in awe of what we have so far, and what we're still doing in this area. This recording archive is growing by the week, fans are digging up old cassette tapes and sending them to us - concerts from 1968-2006.
It also gets to the point where the same concert has a different name, but only once has this been brought to our attention and it was corrected. (we missed the double ourselves) but our friend in southern Germany pointed it out. So, not a bad track record, we've been very lucky. Just like Joe Bonamassa, TYA has excellent friends and fans supporting them, all over the world. If you happen to come across anything in this area Bob, please keep us in mind - Thanks.

Just hit your site, Nice job of archiving !

Bob

Thank You Very Much Bob, glad you liked our work! It means a lot to both of us as we put a lot of time and effort into our website. We love what we do, and our friends and fans like it too. By the way, our Joe Bonamassa project will be online by Sunday May 7th---enjoy!!!

Brigitte and Dave

Now you're talking!

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”