Topic: the arches glasgow.

Hi, I`m a 55 year old Scot living in Yorkshire and I took time off to go home to Glasgow for Joe`s gig at The Arches (first timer). I introduced his music to my business partner, my oldest best friend and his wife, my 22yr. old nephew and his girlfriend. The six of us attended this venue last night . I must say how disappointed I was------ I should have gone to Leeds and Sheffield and finished off in Glasgow. I`ll know better next time!!
     The guy just blew us all away and the return to Yorkshire (4+hours) in the car was taken up by listening to all the Joe Bonamassa cd`s I possess at deafening volume. What a great way to go deaf!!     Thanks Joe.

Re: the arches glasgow.

Awright Big Al

Glad you enjoyed the gig. Welcome aboard and keep coming back. It's a great forum with loads of lovely people.

Cheers

millhouse

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes"

Yup was a good show. Glad you enjoyed it big Al. Sorry I didn't bump into you Millhouse!

"The recently formed Edinburgh Blues Club has identified an appetite for the personal communication between musicians and audience that the blues long ago perfected." The Herald Newspaper (Scotland)
http://www.edinburgh-blues.uk

Welcome to the forum Big Al!  You're in the right place for all things Bonamassa!  Why don't you post something on the Introductions page so that other forum members will know that you've arrived?  Glad you had such a good time!

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

Hi Big Al and welcome..Yes, let the addiction begin. The waiting for your next show is the hardest part. Luckily this forum has many members all over the globe so come back for show reviews.    Cathy

Very welcome from another 50+!

Great you discovered Joe and this wonderful forum, but realize ther's no way back!!

Andre Wittebroek.

Hi big al,

I echo andre... and welcome for someone who hits 50 next week!

Cheshire_Lass/Libby

andre wittebroek wrote:

Very welcome from another 50+!

Great you discovered Joe and this wonderful forum, but realize ther's no way back!!

Andre Wittebroek.

Cheshire_Lass/Libby smile  (Bonabaptised: 22 Feb '08)

If I'm alive when I'm 99 I'm still gonna be saying, "Remember 4th May 2009 when we saw Joe at the RAH... what a night that was!"

Welcome aboard Al.

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

Greenose wrote:

Yup was a good show. Glad you enjoyed it big Al. Sorry I didn't bump into you Millhouse!

Hi Duncan

I was lookin out for you in the Solid but as we arrived a tad late, we only had a couple before heading over to the Arches. Solid show by The Man!

Peace and Jam

millhouse:):):):)

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes"