Topic: Hello from Sharant!

Hi All,

Signed up for the street team a month or so ago but only just signed on for the forum so this my first post on here. Going to see Joe in Morecambe on Friday - can not wait!!!!

Re: Hello from Sharant!

Hi Sharat. Thanks for signing in. We will do all we can to help you reach maximum levels of excitement for the show..In return we will want to read your review. Have a Bonablast!!!   Cathy

Welcome to this wonderful forum.You will find a lot of Joe fans and Joe himself posts also one in a while.
Have fun

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Just listening to Sloe Gin on Planet Rock as I write. Really can't wait for Friday, Joe has been getting rave reviews everywhere he's been in the UK. I think I've even turned my wife into a bit of a fan now by constantly playing his albums for the last month - I call it preparation for her!!!!

smile  Welcome Sharant!!!  smile

Enjoy your time with us and the JOE SHOW!!!  Is it your first??

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

A voigin?

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Hi Libby,

Yes, it will be my first time!!!

It won't be your last - I guarantee it!!

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

Hi Sharant,

Libby is soooo right!! Prepare to have your world rocked to the core!! Joe rocks more than any earthquake wink

Cheshire_Lass (also a Libby)

Sharant wrote:

Hi Libby,

Yes, it will be my first time!!!

Cheshire_Lass/Libby smile  (Bonabaptised: 22 Feb '08)

If I'm alive when I'm 99 I'm still gonna be saying, "Remember 4th May 2009 when we saw Joe at the RAH... what a night that was!"