Topic: You and Me brought me back on track again....

Hey folks,

I can not underline enough how many impact Joe's "You & Me" had on me. After being rather sceptical after the first listening I have been listeing to the album a million times and it is my favourite album.

I was pretty disoriented with my own music. Modern or rather traditional, fast, slow, all that kind of emotions one undergoes as a musician.

When I read the liner notes in the fold out of the cd I was sure, I had to go way back to be able to express myself more "authentic and honest". This album is so much more behind the curtains than just pure blues music.

Some people critizised me hard for this step and for the songs I am currently working on, saying it is a huge step back and not modern enough, but I feel so damn good with the decision I made. You and Me opened my eyes....

Anyways, this does not mean that I do not go on with my Blues Rock Band "Third Reunion", but it means that Joe with his attitude ( saw him also live some coule times ) and with the step he took with You & Me inspired me to be myself again. And if the 12 bar blues is what I love - damn for god's sake, I won't justify anylonger ;-)

If you want to take a listen to two current songs, please check out:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus … dID=332853

Just cklick play, you do not have to register to listen, only if you want to download.

Don't give in to me baby and Born in 75 are the first two songs....based on true happenings ;-)
It is still a rough preproduction but as soons as the album is comletely written everything will be recorded again in the studio....

Thanks for checking and thanks to Joe....

Jimi

Re: You and Me brought me back on track again....

Thanks for sharing. Good stuff. Keep it up.

PC

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon