Topic: Ft. Worth Video Clips

OK, here’s a couple of more clips:

Joe Bonamassa Live Clip 5   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNBwXDNiB80

Joe Bonamassa "Woke Up Dreaming" acoustic Full Version   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRWNmhidnbU

I’m sorry but “Woke Up Dreaming” is very dark since Joe stepped in front of where the stage lights were shining but the sound is excellent and it is the full song.

I hope you enjoy them.  I'll try to get better pics and video in Ardmore.
Thanks,
ZKat

Re: Ft. Worth Video Clips

Zkat,
Thanks so much for posting the video clips. I was at the Dallas show & it was cool to see some from that show. Any chance you had the camera running the whole time? Would love to get a copy.
Roadking

I wish I could have.  The film clips are from my little digital camera and all the clips were posted.  I did video tape a few songs from the 2nd row at the Two Frogs show in Ardmore but still have to figure out how to transfer that to my pc.

Roadking wrote:

Zkat,
Thanks so much for posting the video clips. I was at the Dallas show & it was cool to see some from that show. Any chance you had the camera running the whole time? Would love to get a copy.
Roadking

Wow, they turned out really good from a digital camera. I actually saw myself on one of your clips from Dallas. Of course you have to know where to look and it's real brief. I was right in from of Bogie against the stage. We had balcony seats but they were so bad, we couldn't see over the people in front of us, so we moved down in front. So cool the venue let you do that, but the stage was about 5 1/2 feet tall. I saw 2-3 video cameras running, and hoped one was you. I actually asked one taper about getting a copy but he said he usually charges $20 for a copy. My wife gave them our information but we haven't heard from him. Maybe it will show up yet. I'd pay $20 but it's not right to do that, in my opinion.  Thats the kind of thing that will get recording banned.

Again, thanks for posting. I enjoyed looking at them.
Roadking