Topic: Orlando Hard Rock Live 12-04-2007

This is a link to some photos Ken took last night at the show.  Many of them are dark because much of the show the stage lighting was dark with just a spotlight on Joe.  I think you'll still be able to get a feel of show.  The best way to view them is to click on the slideshow.  Enjoy...   smile

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/29 … 2418gEhHWJ

Susan

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

Re: Orlando Hard Rock Live 12-04-2007

Thanks so much!  Nice photos.  Looks like everyone loved the show.

Aha!   Men At Work  smile 

thanks for sharing Susan & Ken !

pattyluvsjoe

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Really nice pictures Susan.   I see what you mean about your seat location but still not bad at all...

Music is good for the Soul...

Thanks a million Ken! I wish they'd lower the stages just a little bit at HOB...

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Thanks Susan! I don't mind "dark" pictures..They feel more like the show experience and trigger the memories!                        Cathy

Susan,

Just saw the pics Ken took at the Orlando show...nice. We sure had fun and can't wait for the Joe @ JAX show in May.

We haven't nailed down our hotel but will plan for either the Hyatt or the Wyndham. There is an excellent bistro called "BB's" with a great wine list just across the river near the Wyndham. We've been there several times while on layover and the food is terrific and the desserts impossible to decline. We could hook up there for an early dinner before the show if you are interested.

See ya,
Tim

Upsetme wrote:

Susan,

Just saw the pics Ken took at the Orlando show...nice. We sure had fun and can't wait for the Joe @ JAX show in May.

We haven't nailed down our hotel but will plan for either the Hyatt or the Wyndham. There is an excellent bistro called "BB's" with a great wine list just across the river near the Wyndham. We've been there several times while on layover and the food is terrific and the desserts impossible to decline. We could hook up there for an early dinner before the show if you are interested.

See ya,
Tim

Tim,

I sent you an email.

Susan smile

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"