Topic: Joe's concerts

I live in Clearwater, Florida. I've been a DIEHARD fan of Joe since I first heard "Bloodline" when it came out in 1994...over the past 6 years I've become friends with several folks, including Jane Hall.  Joe, unfortunately, has never played here (yet!!), and the ONLY thing "missing" to make my Overall Experience with/of Joe is hearing him live, in concert.

My friend, Jane, made that happen recently when she phoned me up, on her cell phone, right as Joe began a concert in Maryland, and let me hear the entire concert--on HER nickle/cell phone!!!  Granted, the "sound" quality was "lacking," BUT the overall JOY and THRILL of the band and the audience came through loud and clear!!!  It was one of the "coolest" experiences I've ever known!!!

THANK YOU, Jane !!!

Re: Joe's concerts

Jane, you were SO COOL to do that!!!

A.J.  that is awesome of Jane H.  Hopefully Joe will make a southern leg tour somebody....   Glad you enjoyed it.

Music is good for the Soul...

There are a few of us here that do that all the time.  I usually phone up between 3 to 6 folks to hear some live Joe!

WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~~~JIMI HENDRIX

Mikel:  Welcome to the board.  Jane is majorly cool...she's hooked me up bigtime :-)  Guess you should pay closer attention to the schedule posted on  the website....although Joe wasn't in Clearwater, he was in Jacksonville on 4/1.  I know it's a big state...but I've driven 6 hours to see him with some friends....hopefully for you he'll hit the Tampa/St. Pete area soon...I was at the Tampa Bay Blues Festival last March and met a few people who had heard him and would really like him to make an appearance there...so good luck.

Keep on rockin' the blues...

Carl

Takers get the honey, givers sing the blues

CarljMD wrote:

Mikel:  Welcome to the board.  Jane is majorly cool...she's hooked me up bigtime :-)  Guess you should pay closer attention to the schedule posted on  the website....although Joe wasn't in Clearwater, he was in Jacksonville on 4/1.  I know it's a big state...but I've driven 6 hours to see him with some friends....hopefully for you he'll hit the Tampa/St. Pete area soon...I was at the Tampa Bay Blues Festival last March and met a few people who had heard him and would really like him to make an appearance there...so good luck.

Keep on rockin' the blues...

Carl

I've driven 6 hours (or more) to see him and met some friends.......:cool:

PC

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

To confirm- Jane is not on my payroll, but 2 other stories about Jane.  Besides being the first to welcome me to the board, I wanted to give Anthony a copy of Bloodline for Valentine's Day and couldn't find a copy.  I posted a request and Jane responded first since she had an extra copy in her inventory, along with Utah Bill.  When I mailed her the check, I had her 5 digit address wrong, left out a zero and it was returned to me.  She knew it would have been late and mailed me the CD without getting the money first, so trustworthy and just believing in the good of people...Jane also just surprised me with a pile of CD's which included Joe concerts and a live concert of Bonnie Raitt from 1972...very cool and such a nice surprise!!!!  Thanks Jane!!!

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/