Topic: Hello All!

Hello everyone. I have been cruising through the forum reading everyone’s comments. This is probably one of the better forums available for guitar enthusiasts.

I am from Lansing, Michigan and right now we have some snow, but it is mostly cold and icy out. I am 30ish and have been playing guitar for about 15 years. I have a nice collection of axes, mostly from the independent obscure brands. My recent and most favorite guitar right now is a sunburst Imperial, a LP style guitar from Bumstead Guitars. It was the best investment I have made in the past 10 years. My collection includes these other guitars- Eastwood Airline Tuxedo, Eastwood Wandre, Burns Sonic, Reverend Roundhouse and an Epiphone SG3.

Re: Hello All!

Hi Lansing..Thanks for jumping in..This is a warm place! Enjoy the gear threads, there are MANY guitar players here, and very smart ones I should add.    Cathy

I don't like guitar players  lol  just playing.  WELCOME!  Hey nic, bumstead guitars.

bassman
bigjeff

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Hey Lansing,

A WARM WELCOME ABOARD TO YOU!!  I grew up just south of you in Toledo, so, I am only too familiar with your weather.  Here's a little California sunshine to brighten your day!

smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile Libby smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

Welcome aboard Lansing smile

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

6 (edited by NPB_EST.1979 2008-02-19 16:40:31)

LUCKY! I'll be getting one this summer, once my ducks are in a row...you can never have too many guitars.
Let me know if you wanna jam sometime. What kind of music you like outside of Joe?

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

Hi,
Welcome on board.
Great you like this forum. Enjoy it.