Re: Popa Chubby's " I'll p*ss on your grave " is about JB !!!

BWAAAHHHHHAAAAAHHHAAA  Jane, dear.  I have often made remarks about...oh not here.

justloveyou
BigJeff

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Thanks for writing Joe.  Sheds some light on it all.    Which leads me to that childhood saying, "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me."  Go get 'em Tiger!!!!                                                     pattyluvsjoe smile

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Haaa... I will not comment on this as its definately in the realm of second hand information.  Rest assured I dont think I ll be getting a birthday card from him come this May...Anyway even if its true... which I dont think it is.  This aint Rap or Hip hop.. nobody wins from a feud.. He does owe my crew an apology which we are still waiting for and would accept honestly, for that stunt he pulled in Germany..  But whatever we have moved on and released two albums since... anyway  I wont lose any sleep over it..
If it is True: mind you.....and only if...(which I dont think it is) That would mean he has issues that need to be addressed and studied at a University Level.
Keep me posted either way..
Thanks
Joe Bonamassa

Rock on brutha man. Feuds suck, but you could have a pseudo-feud like Kanye West and 50 Cent had when both of their releases came out the same day a while back. Record sales were HUGE. I'm thinking you and Kenny Wayne need to get together, get this going. You need to talk about his mama, and he'll say his Signature guitar is better than yours. He'll say you sound like C.C. Deville on crack, you can say he after it's all said and done, he'll Blue and Black. Sell a bunch of records.....it could work.....and I would seriously laugh my arse off.

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

40 (edited by susan 2008-02-12 14:19:56)

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Haaa... I will not comment on this as its definately in the realm of second hand information.  Rest assured I dont think I ll be getting a birthday card from him come this May...Anyway even if its true... which I dont think it is.  This aint Rap or Hip hop.. nobody wins from a feud.. He does owe my crew an apology which we are still waiting for and would accept honestly, for that stunt he pulled in Germany..  But whatever we have moved on and released two albums since... anyway  I wont lose any sleep over it..
If it is True: mind you.....and only if...(which I dont think it is) That would mean he has issues that need to be addressed and studied at a University Level.
Keep me posted either way..
Thanks
Joe Bonamassa

Not to keep this thing going but What stunt in Germany?  I thought I read this whole thread but I guess I missed something.  Anyway, for what it's worth, if this whole thing is true, it is truly unprofessional and it sounds like he certainly owes Joe an apology.  From Joe's post, it sounds like there was an incident in Germany.  What happened?

Susan hmm

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

MontiusWinston wrote:
Deezer wrote:

I can certainly see that. lol Remember, the mafia's bad, mmkay? And why is the mafia bad? Cuz drugs are bad, mmkay?

Nah the mafia has, for the most part, gone legit these days (though still tend to run business with "a big stick" so to speak...).  And there is much more to the mafia than drugs...believe me, I've had that conversation with some of them.

But really, for the most part I really do perform my Street Team duties with nothing but positive energy.  I'm just saying, if it ever came down to it, I'd get into a back alley rumble for Joe, no hesitation.

The message is........don't mess with the Kansas JB Street Team?!?!?!?

lol

PS - is Popa Chubby who he is or what he does?

PC lol

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

Already got a reply..."How could I possibly be referring to Joey? They say Interpretation is to the listener. I remain a humble guitar player paying my dues. Hope to see you at a show, Chubby"  Not sure that clears it up, but it shows the humor!       Cathy

cathysiler wrote:

Already got a reply..."How could I possibly be referring to Joey? They say Interpretation is to the listener. I remain a humble guitar player paying my dues. Hope to see you at a show, Chubby"  Not sure that clears it up, but it shows the humor!       Cathy

Interpretation?  Hmmmm.....  Oh well, Whatever...   Now that he knows people are listening, maybe he'll choose his words a little more carefully next time.

Susan roll

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

44 (edited by Chris 2008-02-12 15:01:23)

This def. goes in the most odd post of the last year file. 

Am I the only one that thinks that it would be hard to Popa to pee on his grave since Joe is still alive?

No matter how well you know someone, you can only ever guess.  How can you ever really know somebody else? It takes more than a lifetime just to get to know yourself.  Nobody knows the meaning of loneliness.  - Van Morrison

That's funny Chris! And, every time I've seen Chubby I'm certain he's going to have a heart attack on the spot..He should be careful because Karma is a b*tch!  Long live King Joe!!! lol    Cathy

pcornell wrote:
MontiusWinston wrote:
Deezer wrote:

I can certainly see that. lol Remember, the mafia's bad, mmkay? And why is the mafia bad? Cuz drugs are bad, mmkay?

Nah the mafia has, for the most part, gone legit these days (though still tend to run business with "a big stick" so to speak...).  And there is much more to the mafia than drugs...believe me, I've had that conversation with some of them.

But really, for the most part I really do perform my Street Team duties with nothing but positive energy.  I'm just saying, if it ever came down to it, I'd get into a back alley rumble for Joe, no hesitation.

The message is........don't mess with the Kansas JB Street Team?!?!?!?

lol

PS - is Popa Chubby who he is or what he does?

PC lol

Phil,  you don't wanna know.  If you know anything about Bernie Worrell, (which is supposedly where that rant comes from) of Parliafunkadelicment fame, well we're just having a good time.

pervsrus
yupyupyup

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Hey Guys!
Sorry to burst your bubble.
My song is not about Joe though we do have a friendly rivalry!

Thanks for the insults it just means my name is on your tounge and if you want to check out some cool stuff buy my new CD "Deliveries After Dark"

Popa

48 (edited by darrflo 2008-02-12 15:45:22)

popa....Thanks for clearing the air on this matter.Your name was mud there for awhile....Darrin

Tell me about the car i saw parked outside your door ? Tell me what you left me waiting two or three hours for ? Tell me why when the phone rings, baby, your up and across the floor ? Please dont keep me wondering no more.....

49 (edited by bigjeffjones 2008-02-12 15:48:04)

susan wrote:
cathysiler wrote:

Interpretation?  Hmmmm.....  Oh well, Whatever...   Now that he knows people are listening, maybe he'll choose his words a little more carefully next time.

Susan roll

Agreed, Susan...Joey?  Maybe it's just the way I roll, but once in a while I'll say something that sounds all wrong at best or really small & stupid at worst, and I'll eat it in public.  Something to the effect of "Yes that's what I said, but not what I meant." or "that came out wrong, lemme splain..."  Like when I call Ms.Tia the wrong name...tanesha, teresa, tawana, tetona, tanya, tatiana...ow, quit, stop, ow, Roy help.  No never mind you'll help bury me.  lol  I'm cooked, now!

i'mdone
Jeff

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

bloozin wrote:

Sorry for all the trouble !!!
The story is true , and I just want to find out Why ?
First , some asked about me , and to introduce myself .
I'm a big blues fan . Been to about 800 shows or more-(not all blues)-even flown over to europe for a Walter Trout show . Saw JB 2 times Tucson -West Palm Beach .
First intro to JB was  the Rockplast video , then couldn't get enuff !
I liked Popa a lot more before this show . The song IPOYG is to say the least a pretty bold comment from Popa , and I'm curious what could have sparked this .
It kind of hard now wanting to listen to his cd's  , but I'll get over it . Got a lot of his CDs ,and even had bought 1 to the show for him to sign . Popa's work on his Hendrix Tribute is fantasic , but how could someone so into Hendrix trash someone like that . Gotta make you think whats that all about .
Thanks , Bloozin

So are you a writer?  Who are you, really?

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Never heard of you big_smile

popachubby wrote:

Hey Guys!

Thanks for the insults it just means my name is on your tounge and if you want to check out some cool stuff buy my new CD "Deliveries After Dark"

Popa

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

popachubby wrote:

Hey Guys!

Popa

hey popa.  if that is really you, love your work, guitar playing, originality and attitude.  rock on and keep it coming bro.  oh and please come to the midwest.  have a good one.

ps ill check out that new cd right quick though now i only have good the bad and the chubby and stealing the devils guitar.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fCdNsm7gvu8

If wine and pills were hundred dollar bills
I might keep you satisfied

gsj wrote:

popachubby wrote:

Hey Guys!

Popa

Ever heard of me?  Another Geoff zing.  Pistols at dawn?   hahahahahahaha bongs at sundown? pints?

burstmybubble
breakmyheart
stirmygrits damyankeesdontknownuthinboutthat   jeffheretoo
slightlymanic

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Bongs at sundown??? Pints at dawn???? Now you're talking big_smile

bigjeffjones wrote:
gsj wrote:

popachubby wrote:

Hey Guys!

Popa

Ever heard of me?  Another Geoff zing.  Pistols at dawn?   hahahahahahaha bongs at sundown? pints?

burstmybubble
breakmyheart
stirmygrits damyankeesdontknownuthinboutthat   jeffheretoo
slightlymanic

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young