Topic: Does any one want to disclose Joes Birthdate?

I'm dying to know Joes DOB ,anyone out there know?

Re: Does any one want to disclose Joes Birthdate?

May 8th and I think he is 29 years old.

I don't think it is a closely held secret.

PC

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

He happens to share a birthday with one of the original blues legends, Robert Johnson.

Takers get the honey, givers sing the blues

pcornell wrote:

May 8th and I think he is 29 years old.

I don't think it is a closely held secret.

PC

You're right on, born  May 8th 1977, just turned 29...

I went through the entire month of May and never noticed that Joe's birthday is listed on his calendar. I happened to be looking back through May to remember the date of something, and there it was in black and white...along with the other lesser holidays/events.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

It's hard to believe he's less than 2 years older than me.  He plays like he's been playing for a hundred years.  I STILL don't know what I want to be when I grow up!

Live your life with your eyes and your mind wide open.

I'm older than you, Chrissie and I don't know either smile

I'm older than the two of you and I think I just want to be a Joe groupie for the rest of my life. smile

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

ok KIDS, I'm 55 and I'll just adopt Joe, how's that?

Barry

Love, Peace, Beatles and JOE!!!

Well Barry you have got me by just a few years...I see you include the Beatles...did you see McCartney on tour?  I made my way down front with a bouquet of roses for him....was standing at his feet shaking like a true Beatle fan with one of my old Beatle cards in hand, really savoring the moment...and then there was Paul's personal security man in my face....the security at the arena wanted me to give him the flowers, but not the Incredible Hulk in front of me....asked me to lay them on the stage...returned to my seat...delighted at the end of the concert when Paul picked them up and waved them back and forth from the stage....devotion usually wins something in the end....

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184