Topic: hi 2 all joe bonamassa fans

hi, my name is steve, i live just outside birmingham england, iv only just got to hear joes work through my fav radio station...www.planet rock.com    check it out, the music is as good as anywhere, hi to you all,  i think joe just sounds so good, dont care who he sounds like...so many roads,  tea for one, sloe gin,, great music, keep it commin joe.

who draws the crowd n plays so loud    jb he,s the guitar man.

2 (edited by Rocket 2008-01-26 16:13:32)

Re: hi 2 all joe bonamassa fans

YO man I saw you as a new user without yet posting, but you finally took the leap! Welcome aboard!

Rock On & keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Hi Steve..Got Planet Rock under "Favorites"...Thanks for joining. The shows are selling out quickly..Get a ticket ASAP..Lots of great Bonabuddies in England..Just look for the Joe "shirts" at the show...If you go (and you will rue the day if you don't) please let us know about your Bonabaptism...Welcome, Cathy

Hi Steve, glad you found your way here. Believe me, this forum will only increase your Bonaddiction. This is one addiction you don't want to break. Go to as many shows as you can and spread the word often. smile

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

Hi Steve and welcome. I always send an email to Planet Rock asking for some Joe whenever I tune in. I hope you've got tickets for the forthcoming UK gigs.

Geoff

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

6 (edited by shad176 2008-01-27 20:38:26)

.   thanks for the welcome peeps, blues man all i can say is joes music hit me where it hurts and although i still need to get a couple of his early stuff iv heard enough and he can grab you hard, when i put the phones on and crank it up pow, so we all have something in common,  anyone who likes joes work is fine by me gsj hi, im hoping to get a ticket from somewhere, iv got my fingers crossed for the planet rock comp, and im chasin a guy on ebay at twice the value but may be my only hope, hes sold out most places now and no wonder, hes got a talent we wish we had, you off to a show anywhere?  let me guess..... cambridge?

its just been announced on planet rock that there is a strong rumour that eric clapton is going to play hyde park london this year now him and joe together there would be to die for guys....., hell yeah.

Yep, Cambridge this time around. Been to The Borderline, Empire Shepherds Bush and Mr Kyps. Get a ticket....you'll have a great time! smile

shad176 wrote:

.   thanks for the welcome peeps, blues man all i can say is joes music hit me where it hurts and although i still need to get a couple of his early stuff iv heard enough and he can grab you hard, when i put the phones on and crank it up pow, so we all have something in common,  anyone who likes joes work is fine by me gsj hi, im hoping to get a ticket from somewhere, iv got my fingers crossed for the planet rock comp, and im chasin a guy on ebay at twice the value but may be my only hope, hes sold out most places now and no wonder, hes got a talent we wish we had, you off to a show anywhere?  let me guess..... cambridge?

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

well iv managed to get 2 tickets for the m club crewe,  fri eve aswell, now im excited....=D

Hey Steve, glad to see you on the forum.  Glad you got tickets for some of the upcoming shows in the UK.  Enjoy and let us know how they went...

Music is good for the Soul...