1 (edited by the Wing 2007-12-10 06:55:31)

Topic: the Wing is us is You and Me

Hi, I am us is You and Me - we are the Wing (if you want to be).
Just something written by a fan trying to welcome new ones and it gets reposted every so often. Orignally intended for the format of the previous Joe Bonamassa official forum, it has been edited a few times.
Just for fun but very real!

Hey, seems like time to post this again with all the new fans joining! (slightly edited)
  Welcome new fans to the Wing. Join us, we have been eagerly awaiting your arrival. If you've made it here you must have been blown away by Joe Bonamassa and one or all of his Bands and are already needing more. You are or will be Bonaddicted, and may you never recover. You are not alone, you are under the Wing.
  If you haven't seen a live show yet, you must, for it is the ultimate Bonamassa experience. If you have, then, as some of us like to say, you have been Bonabaptised. I need not say but you know your life has changed for the better. Your blues rock and roll dreams are coming true, and you are not alone, you are under the Wing.
  Very young to considerably older, coast to coast, and WORLDWIDE we are just a bunch of fans gathering here to discuss Joe Bonamassa, his music and band. No matter where you live you can feel at home here and there's no place like it. You'll find that many are musicians, many are not, but all of us are truly amazed with by Bonamassa's talent, music and the pleasure it brings. Join us here under the wing. There is plenty of room for you and those to come, as its growing exponetially. With each new fan a feather and greater power.
  Soon you may find some great friends whom you've never met. If you find yourself for the first time communicating with strangers through email or chat, you are not alone, you are under the Wing and we are damn glad you are here. If you find yourself planning your life around the Bonamassa tour schedule, you are not alone, you are under the Wing. If you need someone to talk to the boss, at work or home, so you can get to a show easier, we are here for you, we will talk to the boss. If this sounds a little crazy to you, and you just plain like the music, you are not alone, you are under the Wing.
   Please share with us your Bonamassa testimonial, please post and tell us how it is for you(thanks to those who have). Give us your ideas of how to bring the joy to others. If you find yourself speechless, that's ok and you are not alone. Don't be discouraged if you post and receive no replies, those often are the best posts. The board is compulsively read by many who don't post. If you have a question for Joe, he's been known to respond. If you don't get so lucky, search back through the forum for what he's shared before. You can also check out the links here(home page go to bottom,click links).
  We don't ask much of you, only that you share with us, when you are ready, everything Bonamassa, promise to spread the music, and always give the benefit of the doubt to any post because things can be read differently than they were intended.
  And if you are a sharing taper, a sharing photographer, or are willing to share some space up by the stage, well you..... Hey You! come 'ere, come 'ere, come 'ere! We have reserved a very soft fluffy downy spot under the Wing just for you and we'll take extra good care of you. The straps? Oh those, they're there to make sure you can't leave, I mean uh they are there for safety, yeah to keep you tapers safe on this wild ride, yeah that's it.
  So, dear new fans, we welcome you to this Wing and be sure you are not alone. It may not be bright and golden, but its been know to be warm and fuzzy and its all about Bonamassa. This flight is constantly rising to new and unexplored heights and its about to reach warp speed. Long may the music play throughout all the land and airspace.

Peace,
   the Wing

(This post has been brought to you by one crazy sick in love fan attempting to summarize some of the feelings of fellow fans and is not a representative of Joe Bonamassa, his band, family, management, label, other fans, or website admin.)

PS: Joe, let us know if we say things here you don't like, thanks! and keep those updates coming, they mean a great deal to us...

Re: the Wing is us is You and Me

Welcome !

Hi
Are you THE little wing that Jimmy sang about?  big_smile

millhouse big_smile:D:D:D

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes"

No we aren't, as far as we know wink

Hi to all the new fans!

It is everything, it is nothing. It is sunshine, it is moonbeams. It is....I'm going to be honest, I would have to smoke a little something to come up with some more, and that don't happen. smile

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends