Topic: Fort Worth Show at 8.0

Another fantastic show!  Very much like the one at the Granada last Thursday, but not as long.  Joe played for just over an hour, but there were ALOT of first timers there.  I was sitting with 3 Bonovirgins (yes they were all women haha).  One was the girlfriend of a buddy of mine that I took to Joefest in Dallas a couple years ago, and she had to see what he was all excited about.  He's now stationed in Jacksonville, so he asked me to make sure she got to meet Joe.  Well she not only met Joe, but had her pic taken with him also.  She was so thrilled it was funny.  NOW she understands why her guy loves Joe and why we all do.  And if I'm not mistaken, Joe pulled out yet another version of Just Got Paid, wow did that rock!  All I can say is THANKS Joe, another great night, and I'll see you in Ardmore!

Barry

Love, Peace, Beatles and JOE!!!

Re: Fort Worth Show at 8.0

8.0 - Simply Awesome!  sounds like Joe is just blazin' thru Texas this past week.  ...and he ain't done yet.

just 'cus half my friends are imaginary doesn't mean I'm less popular

Barry:

Where the hell were your Ft. Worth Homies, Janis and Kev? Did they have to get thier beauty sleep that night? What kind of Street Teamers would not show up to see the boys in thier hometown. I think maybe we better confiscate thier Fan Passes. LOL
Have a good time at 2frogs!

RockinRon

Two kinds of women in this world. Theres naughty and there's nice
Any man will tell you that one is a virtue
And the other is a Vice.
Warren Haynes-Inside Outside Women Blues #3-By a Thread

Good question Ron, they called me while I was eating and said they weren't gonna make it.  Kevin would be in the heat all day driving on his route and had to get up at 430, sooo.  And he did party hardy in Dallas!  When you gonna get down this way again???  And I can't wait till 2 frogs.

Barry

me either.
2 days r man...

NOT that your counting Aubrey haha.  Sure hope my favorite bartender is still there.  And can't wait for one of your great steaks, damnnn, mouth watering just thinking about it.  You ARE gonna get to jam too, right????

See ya tomorrow afternoon sometime.

Barry

Not...
it will be packed and crazy tomorrow..