1 (edited by zkat2 2006-07-24 01:05:27)

Topic: 8.0 Club Ft.Worth, TX July 23, 2006

There's no question I'm a crappy photographer compared to many that post here.  Anyway, here's my pictures from tonights killer show.  http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/iC7bd2nQ   The first couple of pictures are of the opening act, Chant http://chantmusic.com/default.htm).
Joe has been sick since the Houston show on Friday but it hasn't affected his playing any.  It was actaully reasonably cool tonight with a nice breeze blowing right towards the stage.  Boogie Bowles gave my son a drum stick after the show..man is it beat up.  He beats the hell out of those sticks.  Anyway, another amazing Joe show, our 3rd in 5 days.  On to Ardmore, OK on Thursday  big_smile
ZKat

Re: 8.0 Club Ft.Worth, TX July 23, 2006

Thanks for sharing, you got some really good shots in there...

Music is good for the Soul...

wow - that is different stage. Cool pics too

Z man, you have some great shots there.  I only took like 6 all night, and I have NO clue how to load them here.  Help from anyone, and while I'm at it, how do you reduce the size, so can use on my avitar also?? lol

Barry (just a puter rookie)

Love, Peace, Beatles and JOE!!!

Thanks for the kind words fotopete...I've seen some of your pictures and they are impressive.
Barry, I can definately help you out there on the tech questions.  I have a very simple program that I can give you for size reduction and can walk you through the rest in the evening.  Send me an email to zkat2@comcast.net and I'll help you out.
Thanks,
Z.

Z man, I'll see you in Ardmore too.  This has my email link on it I believe.  Thanks for the help!!!

Barry

unc's i hear you are coming this way in april or something like that for a show . where is it at and when?

Nooo, not a show, I'm playing a wedding in CT haha