Re: "Live From Nowhere in Particular"

LIVE CD!!  YES!!  OH YEAH, that is awesome news Joe.  Thanks for the heads up.  I will be looking forward to its release.  Can't wait.... 

Barbara  smile

BluesMan wrote:
larryt wrote:

Another thing I'm really interested in is hearing the way the new band interprets old favorites, like Mountain Time for instance. It has always been a treat live, the way it builds and retreats, but Carmine and Rick have added a new harmonic foundation that just takes it a completely new level. I swear, when I heard them in Nashville in November I though Mountain Time was one of the great live performances I'd ever heard.

Blessings,
Larry

Man, I'm with you Larry, Joe's Rock Anthem "Mountain Time". And yet it's hard to label it Rock, or Blues or................."Let's just say it's one of the Greatest Songs I've ever heard, performed by the Greatest Guitarist/Singer I've ever heard. Deal?

Roy

I'm in Roy...deal!

"...play skillfully and shout for joy." Psalm 33:3b (honest, it really says that)

GREAT!   Can't wait.
Question:  Single or double CD?   The release is predicted for?
Mike

Just when I discovered the meaning of life, it changed.

Any ideas on the release date?

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128

Stu Craig wrote:

Excellent. Now I quit trying to figure out how to burn/rip the audio off the Rockpalast DVD so I can get a decent live version of Mountain Time into my iPod!

My younger daughter has been pining for a live version of MT for the last two years. She downloaded Shepherds Bush and has had a smile on her face ever since.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Jane H. wrote:

ooooooooh!
http://www.cavemanproductions.com/cavediary.htm smile

JOE DON'T YOU DARE EDIT OUT THAT 20 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DOUBLE DISC, DOUBLE DISC, DOUBLE DISC

Double disc, double disc, double disc!!!!

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Hey Everybody,
            I just wanted to let you all know that the rumors of a Live CD are true and honestly we are listening to the final mixes as I write this.  Once again Kevin Shirley has done a masterful mixing and producing the album.  I have have been in Las Vegas at the Studio at the Palms again for about eight days mixing and tweeking the final tracks.   Its something I wanted to do for awhile is have a really polished live album that sonically sounds great and represents the group and the last few CD's.  I hear bootlegs all the time and as cool as they are they just dont come off as well to me.  This is going to be really cool and I cant wait for everybody to hear it. 
Joe Bonamassa

Joe,
I think the volume of live "bootlegs" out there is an indication of how many people have been waiting for a live cd and how popular this is gonna be! Thanks!

Jane H. wrote:

ooooooooh!

JOE DON'T YOU DARE EDIT OUT THAT 20 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DOUBLE DISC, DOUBLE DISC, DOUBLE DISC

Please keep it!!!!  Double is twice as better!  Finally figured out the title of the live CD, didn't pick up on it earlier in Joe's post.

Music is good for the Soul...

Jane H. wrote:

ooooooooh!

DOUBLE, Joe, DOUBLE !!!! smile

Edits are bad, m'kay?

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

Jane H. wrote:

ooooooooh!

Ummmm....yeah, what she said!

Hey Joe,
    I would like to order the "double shot", the "double dip", the "double bubble", the "double trouble", the DOUBLE DISC.....well you get the drift.......pppplllleeeeezzzzzz

pattyluvsjoe  smile

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Jane H. wrote:

ooooooooh!

DEAFinitely a Double Disc!!!!  Don't you dare make it a single disc Joe!!!!

Thanx for the link Jane.

"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"  unknown

Do I hear a vote for a triple album with a gate-fold sleeve and liner-notes with a collectors edition poster? Just like the old days.

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

Yeah Joe!

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Jane H. wrote:

Double shot, for sure!!!!!

DOUBLE DISC JOE! DON'T YOU DARE EDIT ANYTHING OUT!

I still wish Had To Cry Today and Are You Experienced were on the ANDY Live CD...

joe , it's great that you had the time to do the live cd . i know when we where talking you had mentioned it to me and sometimes thing are said and then time doesn't allow for it but it is great that you got this done . can you put in the notes if possible what shows you took each cut from . i'm kinda a freak when it comes to the details of live music ......thanks and i am looking foward to doing a bunch a shows this year .....see you on the road  brother ......joe