Topic: Pain and Sorrow

Joe , will you ever add Pain and Sorrow to the setlist again ?????????

I knew all the time but now I'm gonna let you know:
I'm gonna keep on rocking, no matter if it's fast or slow.
Ain't gonna stop until the twenty-fifth hour,
'Cause now I'm living on blues power. Clapton ..Russell

Re: Pain and Sorrow

please???

Maybe we should try bribing Bogie with some BBQ and slaw to get the song added back in. Just a thought.

Oh, and I do have some tasty barbecue lined up for the guys when they hit San Diego!

The blues isn't about a look or a specific sound, the blues is something deep within. But the sound doesn't hurt things, you know? ~ Ben Hernandez

This is an older song that I do miss, but if room needs to be made for newer material (only 3 or so new songs currently in the set), so be it.

Perhaps give "Takin' the Hit" and "Mountain Time" a rest and bring back P&S?

Horrors! "Takin' the Hit" and "Mountain Time" are two of the best ones. How 'bout "Colour and Shape" in place of "A New Day Yesterday"?

pain and sorrow...
fine w/me

Oh good heaven's folks! What are you thinking! No - do not give up Mountain Time or Better Days. I do have a solution that I think will make everyone happy. What about an intermission. And then get this......add a couple more songs to the show! Hmmm? Brilliant, idea huh? big_smile  Now if we could just the guys on stage to buy into it! lol

Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

i'd pay extra for 3 more songs!!!!

2frogs wrote:

i'd pay extra for 3 more songs!!!!

Me, too!

Pain and Sorrow, yes!  I was cranking the 10/31/04 version today!  Sweet!

WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~~~JIMI HENDRIX